United States

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is pretty bad, sure its published by Atari but its developed by the people who did Ooga Booga and some other brilliant Dreamcast games.

Oh well.

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
i really wanted to like this game but it just plain sucks
dry.gif

Shanshobo

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Kinda liked the Comic there... It is so european, so French... Very nice!
But how is the game, is it really crappy so much as you all say???
wink2.gif

Loopuze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I walked through to the first town, killed about 30-40 things, and got a general feel of the game...and god is it bad. It's a shame too, because it does ONE thing I've never seen before. The whole main game experience uses both of the screens to show the fully 3D world as you play...and this would be awesome if it was being used to showcase an even passable game. Granted, there seem to be many features and things I haven't gotten to yet, but, I mean, this just seems really bad, it's boring, the combat is awful, and involves what seems to be a handful of frames, collision detetion is none too smooth, and on, and on, and yeah, its' really really boring somehow, even with the double screen goodness, I couldn't stand to play it for more than 10 minutes...

And, it's not one of those games, like Contra 4, that accounts for the space between the two screens, it acts like there isn't any, so when you're looking at both as a whole, it's a little disorienting too...

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Call me strange (and I'm sure you guys will), I actually kinda like this game. It seems that the bugs ease up a bit as you play. You end up with multiple characters and you can select which to play at any time. It has nice graphics, despite what some people say. But I will agree that the AI is braindead, many objectives aren't very clear and the enemy re-spawning is annoying, but the game keeps me coming back to see the next environment.

One little trick I learned to make loads of money is to allow yourself to get killed. You will be forced to play that section over, but all the cash slurpies return.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I can put like 90 songs on a CD lol