DS #1770: Tales of Innocence (Japan)

MetaKz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Any idea how to convert this properly in supercard? I keep getting it as 0kb.

Use Supercard's 6.23B version. (b for beta!
ohmy.gif
). I was using 6.26 and it kept outputting the 0kb files. A little update and everything was fine
smile.gif

i think you may mean 2.63

Haha... crap. You're right. I mean 2.63... damn! Just before I posted that I was trying not to mix it up. Oh well, time to go back and edit that
tongue.gif

And yes.. Just leave the difficulty alone unless you want to play on hard or mania D:

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
confirmed to be working perfectly with the opening with the OS3 of the SCDS

its a shame though... the intro was a bit of an anticlimax
i was expecting something like the castlevania intros

reallynewbie

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey anyone having a text freezing problem, when you get into a cavern and have a talk with a brown guy and his two dogs? Or is it just my R4 that does this?

reallynewbie

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I've kinda tried that but if I hold it on the first textbox, it goes through, no speech dialog though. Then, it freezes on the second textbox even though I'm holding the A button.

EDIT: Just tested it out with No$GBA, and it can go through that part, so it seems that I'll have to wait for a new R4 Kernel before I can get farther in this game. Though if anyone has a save, I would really appreciate it if they could post it here.

taz0x

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well I sent an email to r4's site reporting this problem (although they hardly ever work, i think). hopefully this issue will be resolved because DAMN IT A TALES IS JUST NOT A TALES WITHOUT IT'S INTRO!!

reallynewbie

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hah, I also sent in mine, and know what? Your and my wish came true, KERNAL 1.13 is out^.^.

EDIT: Still Does not fix my problem. Anyone wanna try and get this part done for me? I'm at a wit's end. http://members.shaw.ca/bruceleung/Save/MG-TOINN.SAV

Download, and be happy
tongue.gif
. Soo, keep going down, and you'll get to a cutscene, and a boss battle. Um.. Then, anyone wanna get me a save past there? This is a R4 save, and beware, it's set to mania mode right now, turn it back if you feel like it.

Shinryu64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you want your Intro and the others Fmvs to work on your R4 YOU MUST DISABLE ALL CHEATS FROM OTHERS ROMS ON YOUR R4.After that go back to Tales of Innocence and the game Intro will work.Sorry about the Capital letters,I typed it that way so everyone will see the post.Enjoy the FMVs
yaynds.gif

Shinryu64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If it doesn't say Cheat under any of your games then the game fmvs should work without a freeze.If it does say cheat under any of your games then go to the cheat menu under the game and make sure the CHEAT ENABLE button is checked off.It must be checked off on all the games,and to be safe check off the codes as well.

taz0x

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hah, I also sent in mine, and know what? Your and my wish came true, KERNAL 1.13 is out^.^.

EDIT: Still Does not fix my problem. Anyone wanna try and get this part done for me? I'm at a wit's end. http://members.shaw.ca/bruceleung/Save/MG-TOINN.SAV

Download, and be happy
tongue.gif
. Soo, keep going down, and you'll get to a cutscene, and a boss battle. Um.. Then, anyone wanna get me a save past there? This is a R4 save, and beware, it's set to mania mode right now, turn it back if you feel like it.

BOOOOO YEAH!!!!! NOW IT'S A TRUE TALES GAME!! Looks like our emails was't a waste. and to return your favor of letting other's know about the new kernel, i bring you this:

http://www.filefreak.com/pfiles/29902/MG-TOINN.SAV

now here's what I have done (and i tell you fuck this gave me so much spoilers because i just finished the part of them seeing the big glowy thing):

I don't understand how you can beat someone like that in MANIA, so I'm really sorry but I put it on Normal, when it was time to choose a selection I chose "Protect Elma" which was at the top, I beat the kid and reverted the difficulty back to mania, and I saved at the exact same location you did (but when you exit the dungeon you won't be fighting that boss again).

good luck with your pwnage skillz

reallynewbie

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
F'in amazing dude, thanks a lot. Now I can continue working away at that translation wiki that me and other people are working on.

http://toigam.pbwiki.com/

Hehe, btw, I don't usually keep it up on mania, I was bored b/c i couldn't get past that cutscene, so I trained in mania because I could get combo's and keep myself entertained. Haha, I would only do bosses on hard. I'm not thattt hardcore
tongue.gif

Skeldel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ah now it works (after updating Firmware---> M3 S) Beautiful Video.

Is it true that this codec uses less memory than the other, thus more capativity is avaible for the rest of the game?

benhanks040888

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Help me please... I'm using N-card, and the intro runs fine (no freeze or lag at all) and I thought the game would run fine. However, when I started a new game, the game just freezes after the game time runs for two seconds (the game time shown in bottom screen). The music keeps running, but the graphics just won't come out, and no matter what I press or however long I wait the game just won't run...
frown.gif

I'm very desparate to play this game since it's the very game I've long waited for DS...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lawwww I am the lawwww!!!