Story trailer for 'A Plague Tale: Requiem' aired

plague tale.JPG

Launching in a few weeks' time is A Plague Tale: Requiem, the sequel to A Plague Tale: Innocence. Ahead of its launch, a new trailer was aired today that provides some story details:

As Amicia and Hugo set out to find a mysterious island in the hope of ending the curse which runs through Hugo’s blood, they find themselves having to rely on the help of the people they meet. Walking into foreign territory, the young de Runes are unlikely to make it alone… but how much trust can they place in strangers? The answer seems as uncertain as the island is beautiful and terrifying.

A Plague Tale: Requiem releases October 18 on Xbox Series X|S, PS5, PC, and in Cloud Version on Nintendo Switch. The game will also be available Day One with Xbox Game Pass for Console, PC, and Cloud.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
Plague Tale 1 is the only game I watched on twitch start to finish and never played (my daughter was on hospital and I was with her, so I was not on the mood to play). Amazing story, amazing presentation, and flawless acting. I just don't know how well it plays, but seems fine.

I'll try this one for sure.

(I'm surprised I learned just now about this sequel, seems that news about it are going on for a while)

Reactions: Prans

Eternam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Plague Tale 1 is the only game I watched on twitch start to finish and never played (my daughter was on hospital and I was with her, so I was not on the mood to play). Amazing story, amazing presentation, and flawless acting. I just don't know how well it plays, but seems fine.

I'll try this one for sure.

(I'm surprised I learned just now about this sequel, seems that news about it are going on for a while)
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope your daughter is better now.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope your daughter is better now.
Thank you! She is great now, we just need to do MRI twice a year for some years for precaution.

I don't want to go off topic, specially with my personal shit, so I'll just say again to anyone on the fence about this game, at least watch it like I did, It is really good writing and acting there.

Reactions: Eternam and Prans

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@