DS #1746: Boogie (USA)

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I just finished Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! and Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! 2, i hope it will be good (because hard dificulty level in Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! 2 is too hard for me and i need a good music game
smile.gif
). If it wont be good i will be forced to master Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! 2 in hard level and this could take lot of time f@#$ng addictive drug like Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! )

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This and Geometry Wars are actually pretty good, I only tested both for a few seconds (am in the middle of doing other things) but I enjoyed those few seconds.

Truliche

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ecuador
I tried the game and it's fun, the only thing I didn't like is that even in hard the beats are too slow and easy, also, the free mode is a joke, all you have to do is slide and tap and you'll ace the song, coreography mode is the only good one.

The music is good for the most part but songs that SHOULD be great suffer because the cover is pretty lame.

The minigames are great, overall I thought the game was good but it has too many shortcomings to really be called great and addictive, it's a nice game if you have already played through Ouendan and EBA so if you haven't played those, play them and don't bother with Boogie just yet.

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I tried the game and like it, maybe it is not some masterpiece of gaming, but it brings me more fun that real popular games like zelda
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1