DS #1589: Petz Wild Animals: Dolphinz (USA)

gbaelink

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Not Dogs or Cats! This time is Dolphinz!!! Great!
biggrin.gif

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whatever happend to P.F.Magic?
The origonal creators of the Petz titles.
With their fake 3D 2D dots for body graphics?
They were pretty cool looking back then.
Why'd they quite doing that cool thing?
We'd they crap inthipants and give it to us? O-o
I guess we can blame Ubisoft.

Hmm, rasing dolphins?
They arent exactly cuddly.
Atleast its differnt.
Even though its obvoius it must suck.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah well, you know....they have to keep up that 10 suck games to every 1 decent game. Can't have that ratio tilt any closer towards good games you know. The imbalance MUST be maintained.

Can't they put this kind of trash on that Leapfrog learning crap system or something? Do they really have to flood the DS with this kind of tripe? Geez....

I mean, didn't any time during development did someone stand up and say, "Hey! This SUCKS! Why are we wasting time on this crap?" What person intelligent enough to program a game would have anything to do with shovelware like this?

How many years have video games been made now? Haven't they figured out what is CRAP and what isn't yet? It just boggles the mind that junk like this still gets produced.
wacko.gif

Nevin007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think all of you may be misleading gbatemp members into not playing this game. IGN says, "Don't be put off by the Petz name, if that branding seeks to give you pause – instead, give this adventure a chance. It really is a breath of fresh air."

You really shouldn't say shit about a game till you tried it. If you have then it's ok.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think all of you may be misleading gbatemp members into not playing this game. IGN says, "Don't be put off by the Petz name, if that branding seeks to give you pause – instead, give this adventure a chance. It really is a breath of fresh air."

You really shouldn't say shit about a game till you tried it. If you have then it's ok.

I completely agree. Besides, there must be SOMEONE who likes these games. Maybe they are not the cup of tea of most members on GBATemp, but my little sister enjoyed most of them. That's the miracle of personal tastes: other people may like what you don't! And we should respect that.

PS: "Z" is cruise control for coolness nowadays...

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
God, why do they keep releasing this crap? Does ANYONE actually buy these games?

I think it's pretty sad for the industry that people who can get it for FREE don't even want to look at it. :\

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o