Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sweet, I'm gonna get this on my R4 when I get back home. I just
wub.gif
Puzzle games. Or atleast good ones... Well, I haven't tried this one yet.

I'm at work right now..
tongue.gif
I have a 30 Minute break right now, so...

~Nero

Osaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
That is the worst cover art I have seen in a long time
dry.gif
I might give it a shot latter as puzzle games are always good time wasters

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Osaka, seriously quit your spamming.

No, I didn't stalk you. I see 4 posts in the NDS Releases made by you.

All of them were 4 words, and they were all posted in a time interval of 1 minute each post.

You just basically said "I wanna try it!" and etc... This really has nothing relevant to the topic... Except that you want to play it.

I don't understand why you couldn't have just kept it to yourself...
-----------------------------------
Everyone, this game actually looks really interesting. Check it out on this Youtube video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfM7kpqyBMs

~Nero

Osaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

All of them were 4 words, and they were all posted in a time interval of 1 minute each post.

You just basically said "I wanna try it!" and etc... This really has nothing relevant to the topic... Except that you want to play it.

Everyone, this game actually looks really interesting. Check it out on this Youtube video!

~Nero
I dont know who you think you are, but I think you need to keep your whining too yourself. I see tons of people make posts that are even smaller then 4 words and I see posts of people saying they want to try it.

oh, and I only said "I want to try it" to one game. and you know why? cause I wanted to try it.

so please mind your own business and bug off.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

~Nero

I dont know who you think you are, but I think you need to keep your whining too yourself. I see tons of people make posts that are even smaller then 4 words and I see posts of people saying they want to try it.

oh, and I only said "I want to try it" to one game. and you know why? cause I wanted to try it.

First of all, I'm Nero Claudius.

Second, I don't want to start a little "Flame war" with you, but please direct me to one post in English that is smaller than 4 words.

And last, I don't own a business, I work for one.

~Nero

Osaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

~Nero

First of all, I'm Nero Claudius.

Second, I don't want to start a little "Flame war" with you, but please direct me to one post in English that is smaller than 4 words.

And last, I don't own a business, I work for one.

~Nero
you brought it upon yourself.

what the heck are you even talking about now? A post in english?

You are just some snot nosed poster that thinks they have some kinda power. I usually don't try to get into arguments with people, but when jerks like you come around I have no choice.

I did nothing wrong at all, and it is you who came in here and started trolling me.

Edit: All I really want to say is that im insulted when some random person singles me out for no reason to try and make it seem like I have done something wrong.

Rankio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some of these puzzle games turn out to be surprise hits. I recently got into Honeycomb Beat on a whim. I'll give this one a shot, hopefully it's fun.

joghuj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ladies, there is no minimum word limit, and if there is, who the hell cares.

on topic, I'd play this just because it has crap box art.

Quite true, I agree but I've got to admit that I agree with the guy who's questioning Osako's posting. I don't post much but I really get frustrated with posts along the lines of 'cool', 'i want this', 'woot', 'anyone tried this' and so on. I'm all for free speech and that but at least have something to fuckin say before you type.

Osaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ladies, there is no minimum word limit, and if there is, who the hell cares.

on topic, I'd play this just because it has crap box art.

Quite true, I agree but I've got to admit that I agree with the guy who's questioning Osako's posting. I don't post much but I really get frustrated with posts along the lines of 'cool', 'i want this', 'woot', 'anyone tried this' and so on. I'm all for free speech and that but at least have something to fuckin say before you type.
The only problem though is that he made up what he said because I didnt say "I want to play this!" in 4 different threads. he read one of the threads, (which is this one, where I did say "I want to try this" because puzzle games are my favorite and I really did want to try it). that guy just felt like acting tough and wanted to make himself feel important by posting what he did.

I know for a fact that he pulled his little ranting lie out of nowhere because in one of the games, I asked it if was about legos, and in the other I stated that I thought the game had already been released. and I never even posted in a 4th game.

oh, and by the way, in one of the games where I supposedly was "spamming", people were talking about their grandma, which has nothing to do with the post, so this guy for some odd reason decides to single me out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: well as far as metroid prime 4 is concerned, the next system probably is similar enough to the...