DS #1588: Neves (USA)

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
This is a top-notch game, best puzzler on the DS since Picross I reckon. Really slick presentation as well. Played it too much one day and when I closed my eyes to go to sleep I could still see the shapes, then dremt about solving puzzles all night :/

GatorDeb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I couldn't find the puzzle collection for DS, only for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Palm... is it out somewhere, or is that what Puzzlemaniak is?

Thanks!

I'm a little confused... is this game Neves or Nieves?
Don't let the name scare you: it's just seven spelled backwards
QUOTE said:
Each puzzle features seven wooden blocks

The 500 Puzzles of the game came from a book ( with two sets of real wooden blocks for playing 1 vs 1 even )

Read the NFO ( sometimes it is funny ... not this time ) and type the link inside or use a search engine for more ;-)

There is a nice homebrew coming from Neo Summer Compo 2007 Tangram DS 1.1 ( direct link http://www.beodeulsoft.com/tt/attachment/1216659379.zip )

There is no reason to comment more since Nero is not a moderator and he was certainly over ( ... working ...yeah "30 Minute break right now") reacting ( #2 was less than four words also) - not to mention the forum's parameters allow to define the minimal number of letters to post.
Osaka if "people" means more than one don't you think you better change your attitud too so nobody will picking on you. Concerning off topic messages please use PM next time it was really long and annoying. Peace now. I just hope it helps since i love people in general and you in particular.

Puzzles lovers btw if you don't know Puzzlemaniak catch the last stable 2.7g version ( or the v3 beta 4 with mp3 support ) and you will lose your time playing endless with one of the best homebrew game so far with online scores and the full Simon Tatham Portable Puzzle Collection ( wikipedia link )... i mean it is really better than reading the last 4 pages and i rule at this game ;-)

Thanks anyway for the usefull comments and sorry for being myself a bit noisy... i was not thinking about posting anything twenty minutes ago ;-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.