DS #1473: The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night (USA)

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
After looking at Crash of the Titans, and seeing how good it was, my expectations rose for this game. Once I started playing it, I found it to be lacking in something that didnt make me care if I never played this game again. The graphics while solid, seem to be sparse and there seem to be big open spaces of near nothingness. Its a shame, I really used to like Spyro on the PSX but it seems to have gone downhill somewhat since. Still its better than the last few Spyro games on the DS, but then again thats not saying much..

Verdict :- Not a keeper 4/10

IAmTheRad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, it's worse than the PSX titles. No dice then. Sorry, Spyro. I like insomniac's work on you. Not the current butchering.

doubledash

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So, it's worse than the PSX titles. No dice then. Sorry, Spyro. I like insomniac's work on you. Not the current butchering.
Yea, it sucks that crappy spyro games can keep on coming out and insomniac can't do anything about it even though they created the series and developed the only good ones.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I expected this one to be decent and the Crash one to be horrid instead it was the other way round.

They're both made by Amaze too, which puzzles me as one seems nicely thought out and looks good while Spyro doesn't. Perhaps Crash had longer time in development or that they spent longer on the GBA Spyro.

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Finally
3D Spyro for the DS
biggrin.gif
:D:D

Tough this post isnt correct
Spyro is not yet avaible on usenet

what does availability on usenet have to do with the post's accuracy? usenet isn't the first place these things hit, you know...

Because usenet is very up to date!
Tough its on usenet now

teonintyfive

Trophies
Website
ispeelgood.trap17.com
XP
Country
Greece

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat