DS #1430: Theta (Japan)

Aoko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A game sponsored by the Japanese Chapter of Scientology.

Theta-ns. You use the touch screen to eliminate and remove harmful alien spirits from your body.

bhamophet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
they have stupid ideas but we like em dun we?
laugh.gif

CannonBallZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, its a 'relaxing' game, something to do with cogs and fish, go search kotaku to find out, i can't be bothered...i would be willing to give it a try tho

Ad_Enuff

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Whats this game about?

A new puzzler from VITEI, Theta includes two games, Kaiten Puzzle and Aquarium Puzzle. In Kaiten Puzzle (Rotation Puzzle), you're presented with a set of gears that are stacked vertically, spanning the two DS screens. You start off with two balls located in slots in the topmost gear, and must strategically rotate the gears to guide the balls to the bottom gear. Meanwhile in Aquarium Puzzle, you guide balls into red, green and blue spheres that are strategically placed across your aquarium. Your goal is to collect the correct number of balls in each sphere in order to match a sample image. As you meet your goals, your aquarium slowly becomes more complex and full of life.

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My, this is a strange one. I'm finding this a hard game to put down, it's strangely addictive and fun as well. The rumble pack suits this game as well, providing a nice feedback between you and the game. It's one of those puzzle games where the objective is very clear and if you fail to do it, you know only you have only yourself to blame. This reminds me of the first time I played Tetris on my GB mono.

I love it.....

GatorDeb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is the goal to put the red balls in the red gears, blue balls in the blue gears, etc? I gave up on level 1. I have to be doing wrong, it can't possibly be that hard.

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
It's a mix of gameplay styles from what I can tell, not just the flick balls into gears scenario. Slotting balls correctly from top to bottom can be pretty tough during later levels, though. Overall, this is a pretty damn fine puzzle game never to be released outside of Japan, period.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-