DS #1368: Worms: Open Warfare 2 (Europe)

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dayum son, I wonder if it would work on my old M3 SD
laugh.gif
I really want to play this game =/

Strider

Next to the mainstream
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Worms is like inhaling scat. The games have been neither fun nor successful since roughly around the time of Worms 2, yet Team17 continue making it anyway because it's just so easy to never have to think whilst developing ever again. This is what is known as product led marketing.

I'm sure many agree with you and many don't but the 2D ones have actually sold fairly well. Worms 4 was actually quite good (the only 3D one I liked) but you can't beat the likes of World Party, Armageddon though I do prefer the look of the first and the way the bits fly around.
My experience has been solely with the PC versions, yet my comments about Team 17 stand firm. I suppose I should reserve some judgement for the handheld titles. And by some, I mean trace.

I loved Worms +, Worms World Party, but Armageddon sucked imo. Also, all 3D titles of course; sadly they never got that right.

That's why I assumed the gameplay doesn't work in 3D.

Boy, was I wrong! Just play a few rounds of the spiritual successor to the mother of all games, Scorched3D. It's open/free.

Back to the topic, I'll try to get this to run when I get home.

Edit:

Link to the save (end is cut off above)
http://www.computerhead.biz/WormsOpenWarfare2(E).SAV

adamrgolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
K

KaliKot

thanks for the save even if it doesnt work
frown.gif

Oh well somebody get hax000rz

Wormssss...must....playyyyy

currynoodles

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Wow! Almost a week early from the release date! I've been looking forward to this one. =D

The whole "doesn't work on R4" issue is a bummer though.. =( We'll have to wait I suppose.

jenngcia

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Ok. It won't work on an R4. Probably will have to Wait for an updated R4 firmware...

For those that got it working, is it good? Much better than the first one? Is it an 8 or 9 game (rating wise)?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay