DS #1368: Worms: Open Warfare 2 (Europe)

Retal

Trophies
XP
Country
Worms is like inhaling scat. The games have been neither fun nor successful since roughly around the time of Worms 2, yet Team17 continue making it anyway because it's just so easy to never have to think whilst developing ever again. This is what is known as product led marketing.

I'm sure many agree with you and many don't but the 2D ones have actually sold fairly well. Worms 4 was actually quite good (the only 3D one I liked) but you can't beat the likes of World Party, Armageddon though I do prefer the look of the first and the way the bits fly around.
My experience has been solely with the PC versions, yet my comments about Team 17 stand firm. I suppose I should reserve some judgement for the handheld titles. And by some, I mean trace.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't give a F&^*% if it works or not on my R4. I hated the first one. Stupid of me to even try such a lame game. I really HATE the cartoonish schoolboy-drawing-like style with those disgusting grins on those worms faces!
I really don't give rats ass about this license. It's crap and it stays crap, a miserable Lemmings clone. Okay let's move on...

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It looks like internal memory works and external doesn't
unsure.gif
? If someone has a N-Card can they tell us if it works.

it works on the n-card.

kknn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmmm, if it only works for internal memory... maybe they do a sort of timing test
to see if its slow media, thus detecting carts like r4 and alike... Maybe someone with a very
fast SD card can test it out?
I hope its just a bug that can be fixed with an update though..
tongue.gif

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
ONLINE?!! Wow!!!!!!

But gotta wait for the 3rd one... I would love to see the 3rd in 3D (3 - 3D!!)!!

I hope it will be 3D!!
smile.gif
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker