DS #1364: Nervous Brickdown (Europe)

amiantos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I swear the name of this game is almost too clever.

Also, we need Vortex (iPod game) on the DS, stat. A full featured game with competitive online multiplayer. Either this, or Vortex, or if we're lucky, both.

Also, if you haven't had a chance to try out Co-op download play in Nervous Brickdown, you're missing out. It's fun.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Great title..
I am nervous about bricking my wii with MP3C :\
I'd wait for the European version
wink.gif

Btw, this game is nice. The US version is out for quite some time now though. For 3 months or something...

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I actually played a little bit of this in the US release, and I have to say it's pretty good.
I expected it to be an arkanoid rip-off, but it's actually quite different, and only the first world has actually bricks, then you deal with all sort of things to brake and you can move up and down and even fight bosses !
If I weren't so busy with MP3
nyanya.gif
or finishing Alien Syndrome , I'd actually play this trough..........

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Also, if you haven't had a chance to try out Co-op download play in Nervous Brickdown, you're missing out. It's fun.
It's alright, but it gets boring quite quickly; my sister came over last night so we tried out a few download play titles, it's good but we didn't stick with this one for long. If you're looking for something light to play while chatting about other things then it'd be perfect, otherwise it really needs a versus mode of some sort to keep it interesting.

I hated using the stylus to control the bat on Brick 'em All, but I'm getting used to it on this one. Love the graphics, they're brilliant (does the pause screen remind anyone else of Monsters Inc?)
happy.gif

stonefry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the game that made me realize that the mic on my DS was broken. I got to the golf level and couldn't blow open the doors. Sent it back to Nintendo and got it fixed.

The level where you have to control 2 paddles and 2 balls and the character on the upper screen at the same time is pretty maddening. I still can't pass those last 3 levels. The ghost one got pretty hard too.

K

KaliKot

This game has ingenious game worlds and a new twist on the araknoid formula

but it has something missing which keeps me from preferring it to other araknoid games. I dunno music maybe?

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WARNING......Make sure you eat a good meal and are properly hydrated before playing this game. I was playing this on the toilet not even using my paddles....was mainly just blowing the ball to keep it on the top screen.....well a good 10 minutes of constant blowing and BAM I passed out...hit my head on the counter, gave myself a concussion and to make matters worse my friends had to wake me up off the floor with my pants still around my ankles. BEWARE

marko1986

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
Someone please tell me if this version is playable until the end, in US version I couldn`t play the last set of levels (Retro). Also, is the US save file compatible with EU version?

Anyway, I liked this game very much. It was fun to play it. I hope I can finally play the last levels.

Stonk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Why don't you check it yourself?

Copy save file -> play! If it works, savefiles are compatible
IF compatible -> play till end. If that works they fixed the issues

Let us know!

marko1986

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
I don`t have the adaptor/cable with me, so can`t make any changes on G6 right now. When I get home I will try it. I hope Retro levels will work, but probably won`t..

stonefry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the problem with the retro levels, I played them. They worked fine, just really hard when you have to control 3 thing at once.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong