tongue.gif

Kamakazie

Trophies
Website
www.kamakazie.net
XP
Country
United States
There's something critical that I don't get here.  Gyakuten Saiban 4 was released months ago. What's up with that?

Gyakuten Saiban 1-3 were GBA games ported to the DS, they are older games; GS4 is new, and the first one in the series to be on the DS without being a port.

I was wondering... does the english option have spelling errors?

It's just I don't know if I should wait for the US version or play this...
Judging from the previous games in the series, the English option in this will be identical to the US release.

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's something critical that I don't get here. Gyakuten Saiban 4 was released months ago. What's up with that?
GS/PW1-3 are DS remakes of GBA games. GS4 is DS only.

Also, I'm digging the first case. Playing as Mia and defending Phoenix is definitely interesting. Payne's "OBJECTION!" voice is still annoying as hell, too.

D

Deleted User

I never believe I would say that but my farm is taking me too much of my time right now for me to try this... (Yes my rune factory's farm, why ?
smile.gif
)

Blackbull33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was wondering... does the english option have spelling errors?

It's just I don't know if I should wait for the US version or play this...
Judging from the previous games in the series, the English option in this will be identical to the US release.

[/quote]

Can anyone confirm if the above is true? I'm sure I heard somewhere that the English language option in the Japanese version of PW2 was pretty poor

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Aww yeah, I come back from vacation, and this is the first thing I see (as the IRC-channel topic, but eh). Awesome!

@Blackbull33: The English version in the Japanese release was identical to the US-release in both PW1 and PW2. I checked that myself.

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yes! My dream came true!

Now, why is it that this thread is already flooded by people who 1. haven't finished PW1 or 2 yet; 2. don't care to try it because they are occupied with other not-so-good games (Rune Factory I can understand); 3. didn't even know there was dual-language support until just now.

Fans rejoice! I'm so glad I only have the one morning class today
smile.gif

JSR2K

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh lalala, it's out
smile.gif
(Yeah I'm French)
and 5 story ! Well, 4 for me as i already tried the homemade english translation for the gba version (1st Story).
I will buy it when it will be out in Europe to reward Capcom.

IBNobody

I try to keep myself amused.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone confirm if the above is true? I'm sure I heard somewhere that the English language option in the Japanese version of PW2 was pretty poor

Gyakuten Saiban 2's English translation was excellent. I played PW1 and GS2, and I didn't see any problems.

GS2 and GS3 basically have the US versions built in. Even the title screens and exclamation phrases (HOLD IT! OBJECTION! TAKE THAT!) were in English.

When Im Gone

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol I liked the part in the the first trial where Mia Fey said "I guess we know whos milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" (Referring to PW girlfriend)

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
Friggin' finally. I hyper-ventilated when I saw the early dump this morning. The first part of the very first case is boring, but the second one is brilliant. Just started the second case and I even have a feeling who's the culprit before an incident even happened, haha. Though, I'm most probably wrong.
biggrin.gif

knocturnal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes! My dream came true!

Now, why is it that this thread is already flooded by people who 1. haven't finished PW1 or 2 yet; 2. don't care to try it because they are occupied with other not-so-good games (Rune Factory I can understand); 3. didn't even know there was dual-language support until just now.

Fans rejoice! I'm so glad I only have the one morning class today
smile.gif

Well you're going to hate me then because I haven't even played the second one yet. I bought the second one back in January, so why didn't I play it you ask? Because I bought Twilight Princess on the same day and I received my M3 simply and micro sd card the very next day. Since I'll probably go ahead and buy the third one when it comes out I might as well go ahead and start on the second one since I am in between DS games now. I'm a huge fan of the series and I blazed through the 1st one (well not the last case, that one took me a LOOOOONG time compaed to the other ones). Might as well say goodbye to the rest of my games now and get to it so I can jump right into 3 when it comes out in the states.

ilovengage

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I was trying this with my old F2A and Loadme (because my DS-X bricked and I don't have a new flash card yet) and when I start it I get a Japanese message (can't read it). If I start with a game inserted the DS makes this noise like ejecting the game card in an official game and stops with a white screen. Somebody knows what I could do (EXCEPT buying a new flash card
laugh.gif
, I will do this, but don't know when, yet)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Any idea what happened? I hope that your brother's doing good.