DS #1342: Gyakuten Saiban 3 (Japan)

miikes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
great! an early dump!

ah, I was late getting this because gbatemp was down (for maintenance). You don't want to know I found out about it >_

Bergunzo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
YEEEEAHHHH but it's a lot in anticipe
huh.gif
better.
happy.gif

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just finished the first chapter. It took me a whopping 2 hours to finish it!!! It was a really interesting story though. Can't wait to play the 2nd chapter !!!

Anyone knows if this game has an extra Chapter that uses touch screen controls or something? [just like the first Phoenix Wright]

RagolSlayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this is the right place to post, so sorry if it is.

Just downloaded this and tried running it on my M3 Perfect/Passcard 3, but ended up getting a white screen as soon as it loaded up. I tried patching it with the ARM 7 patch, no luck. Is there any way I can get this to work, or do I have to wait? Thanks.

darkpaladinmfc

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes this has an English option. Slightly off-topic: Somebody please get me a Phoenix Wright 2 save with the game complete or up to the 4th case (can be japanese or english). I really need to beat the last case of PW2 before playing this and my save got deleted
frown.gif
. Just PM or reply to my thread in the NDS- Game Help, Hints and Tips forum.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Shape @ Shape: Oh. But I want to swing the sword, not watch someone else swing the sword.