DS #1177: More Brain Training from Dr Kawashima - How Old Is Your Brai

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
You have no idea how long I've been hanging out for this non-game; I was pining for them to make an announcement for localisation since last year, everywhere I went, so you get the idea how stoked I am! Too bad everyone's gonna rom it. Tsk, tsk. But I'm gonna get my headstart now anyhow!

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've never really gotten into the brain training. I mean i'd play it for a few days, but then I'd forget about it.
The game is meant to be played a few minutes per day, and after a few days, it just loses its appeal to me.
So i guess i'll try it for a few days then drop it again.
wacko.gif

felix123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
You get Pound coins if you choose English but Euro coins if you choose the other languages.

I had to say "papa" instead of "paper". They should've put in more effort to make the speech recognition better.

The sight reading piano game is cool.

Anyone else think the music and SFX sounds better compared to Brain Age 1?

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Voice recognition works perfectly for me, didn't at first but then I was a bit thick and realised rock, paper, scissors wasn't me saying rock when I saw a rock! Handwriting works a lot better for me too and I have horrible handwriting.

The dates and days bit was kinda hard as I kept on putting my DS date forward so I can unlock the rest of the modes!

Excellent game, more varied imo to the last game and the germ games makes this essential. The change bit is bloody easy though.

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think the voice recognition thing is spot on.... must be an accent thing for the Americans who it doesn't seem to work for!

I must admit, despite sterling being my home currency, I did try to use a penny in place of a pound =/ Not good lol. I guess I usually go by colour and size.

Raisingod

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
The voice recognition is great you just need to speak in either a british accent or in international english (if theres an r after a vowel its a mute 'r') .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)