DS #1158: Zelda no Densetsu: Mugen no Sunadokei

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I awoke to continue this game...save was deleted!

cry.gif

It had saved and I was able to continue it before but sadly its all gone. I want to carry on but afraid it would mess up again.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
*Requesting a .sav*
yeah, I reformatted my microSD coz it was acting up.. something about 1.10, the PH rom and my micro SD reader just didn't mix.

So now I can finally rename the rom as I please and it will load properly, (I used to have to have it still named "IPT LZEL.NDS" if I wanted to play it
wtf.gif
plus I had a few graphical glitches, various polygons stretched to hell and back, very annoying.

So I'd like to request a .sav for my R4, so anyone who is up to the area just after getting the cannon for the boat, please upload your .sav, I'd really appreciate it

edit-
awesome, top of the page
smile.gif

Dr. Senbei

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I awoke to continue this game...save was deleted!

cry.gif

It had saved and I was able to continue it before but sadly its all gone. I want to carry on but afraid it would mess up again.

What's with the save corruption issue here? I had the same problem on my SC SD mini. I've read somewhere else that this happens often. Is this isolated to SC?

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
when you patched the game for your sc-slot2 did the patcher auto produce a 512kb file for zelda ? or the usual 256kb? if it didn't you didn't apply the patch poperly it will produce a 256kb one.

if you downed the patch where the save file was renamed 1158.sav then rename it back to it's original 0575.sav and put it in the 'saver' directory where you sc client software is installed on your pc.. you will see similary named files. default install directory is "programe files\sc\"

now when you patch the game through the client the save file will be 512kb=no corruption

Dr. Senbei

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
when you patched the game for your sc-slot2 did the patcher auto produce a 512kb file for zelda ?  or the usual 256kb? if it didn't you didn't apply the patch poperly it will produce a 256kb one.

if you downed the patch where the save file was renamed 1158.sav then rename it back to it's original 0575.sav and put it in the 'saver' directory where you sc client software is installed on your pc.. you will see similary named files. default install directory is "programe files\sc\"

now when you patch the game through the client the save file will be 512kb=no corruption

Ah. It works now. Thanks.

anbu-kakashi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok its simple for get it up on the supercard SD. Where must i put the Ndsrominfo.dat = In de SC program map.
Then download the sav. Change the name into yours then it works perfectly without a problem..... Same for the Supercard lite version i own both of them and both works perfect
yaynds.gif
nds.gif
biggrin.gif

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
just look where your 2.60 client software is installed on your pc.. default path is root:\program files\sc ... or right click the icon on your desktop and click 'find target'

J_Devon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Man, controls suck. Why couldn't they just leave the choice to the player whether he wants to move with d-pad or stylus. It's retarded, when I have to move to the upper left corner of the screen, I can't see shit because in order to move there, it requires my hand to move there, thus blocking half the screen.

Still, I'm gonna play it
tongue.gif

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Counting down the days until DS-X patches their product to be able to save with these latest releases...

If anybody else has a DS-X and is annoyed by this, log into their support tracker at http://support.ds-x.com/view.php?id=1861 or the forums at http://forums.ds-xtreme.com/ and make it known. These guys don't seem to get motivated until their feet are held to the fire and even then we'll probably have to wait months.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated