thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, I see how it is ruined...
Get off your high horse

let me just say www.qj.net look at thier forums completely ruined with people saying "first" then you get the idiots that start 2nd 3rd and so on. Whats the need for doing that anyway
unsure.gif
well we dont want to go off topic so if you want to discuss this further i suggest pms
laugh.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh yet another game not in my release list, must do better next time! And also actually check the Aussie releases.

marko1986

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
I like Kakuro - I have been playing the japanese version from puzzle series. I hope this is one is similar to the japanese version. That one even had sums for certain numbers that are unique: for example number 6 in 3 parts can only be 1+2+3, and so on for different numbers with unique combinations. That was a great help, even not too much. You still have to think a lot and combine numbers. Anyway, I can only do some smaller or normal puzzles, but the bigger are too difficult for me.

dirtycarrot

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
first
smile.gif

Well done! Here you go
http://www.fishthe.net/digitracts/special.htm

Anyway, looks like sudoku crossed with picross crossed with a crossword where the numbers have to add up to the 'clue' number and all fit together. Only about 3 meg trimmed so probably worth putting on your card.

See, I did get something for being first
rofl2.gif

Anyway, on a serious note, has anyone tried it yet? Looking for a decent kakuro game...

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've been addicted to the kakuro in suduko platinum! I don't think i could do them unless it does the thing where it tells you the possible combinations for that line though lol! will definitly give this a try... had almost finished all the puzzles in suduko plat!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?