DS #1096: Naruto: Ninja Council 3 (USA)

plasmatron

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I couldn't give a crap about the cartoon (yes I said cartoon!) I just want a decent platform fighter.

Same the cartoon is the new dbz with nearly as many fillers, its all about hajime no ippo!

I prefer Super Ted.
You're all fools. Banana-man is where it's at!

Pfffff ! Nothing beats DANGER MOUSE !
bow.gif
grog.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I couldn't give a crap about the cartoon (yes I said cartoon!) I just want a decent platform fighter.

Same the cartoon is the new dbz with nearly as many fillers, its all about hajime no ippo!

I prefer Super Ted.
You're all fools. Banana-man is where it's at!

Pfffff ! Nothing beats DANGER MOUSE !
bow.gif
grog.gif
ohmy.gif
You're so right! Danger Mouse rules and pwns over any cartoon hero.

Houou

Trophies
XP
Country

Macavity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or they're all like me and making a mental list as to who has the same tastes as my 7 year old little brother.

That's actually the exact reason I clicked this thread. Pretty good read, especially the guys who are all "you guys it's NOT A CARTOON seriously".

animated cartoon
n. A motion picture or television film consisting of a photographed series of drawings, objects, or computer graphics that simulates motion by recording very slight, continuous changes in the images, frame by frame.

Xeijin

Trophies
Website
www.xeijin.org
XP
Country
Anyone getting two black screens after all the Developer logos are shown? Using R4DS....hmmm.

Nvm: It was rominator, copied it cleanly and it worked fine, hmm must be the trimming.

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The manga is decent, still just DBZ with ninjas though.
I want a Trigun/Love Hina FPS/ Hentai Quiz(answer love hina trivia right and Su strips!) game dammit!

AntvgX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Shit happens. Overall the game isn't the worst, but i can't say many good things either. Silly fihting sytyem, messed up techniaue system, destoyed story.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Naruto as a series isn't as childish as people make it seem. In the beginning, the dub had a lot of problems like Naruto shouting BELIEVE IT every five minutes, but with the newer ones they're getting better at it. Keeping the blood removal to a minimum, he doesn't even say Believe It anymore as far as I've noticed, and I like the voices they gave to other characters now. I mean hell, Tsunade is freaking MERYL!

Miroku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea the naruto anime sucks. man it was awesome like 2 years ago, i was having an orgasm during every episode. but then those fillers and i stopped watching. havent really gotten into shippuden yet.

and why the hell would you knock one piece?? that is the greatest anime ever created. yes, i know the american dub sux -- but it wasnt meant to be watched in english so you really cant judge based on that.

awesome story, awesome action, hot biatches .. awesome

this game looks kool.

Danieluz

Trophies
XP
Country
and why the hell would you knock one piece?? that is the greatest anime ever created.

Im probably gonna be bashed for this one but, seriously, how can you say that about one piece? The freaking anime is probably the most boring thing ever! It's badly drawn, the story is a complete crap and the main character is annoying as hell! I mean, cmon! "hei, im a pirate! I can't swim! Im stupid as hell". Seriously I don't know how people can like one piece... But hey, whatever makes you happy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ok im now on my phone meanwhile