Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Add my personal "thumbs up!" for this game. Or, maybe two "paw pads up!" for this game. "Claws up?!" Whatever. The battles are "old school" if you will, but the point/skill system is much more advanced than some games like, say, Final Fantasy 3.

I was getting into Pokemon, but then I tried this game out and it made it hard to go back to playing Pokemon again. There's much more of a challenge in this game than Pokemon, but hey, whatever floats your Poke'floats.

ndela007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fun game with a way to always keep you active and slapping your head in frustration when your tanks die.
biggrin.gif

celentt

Trophies
XP
Country
The game is quite compact and smooth, nice around the edges, definately a good visit to the good old dungeon crawler.

I read someone pull out luminous arc... now that's a game that's unpolished.

Akusoft

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is really old school, and really fun too!
The way you explore the dungeons, the encounters and all... it feels like a pen&paper game at times. Great stuff in my book
yaynds.gif

Pedro UK

Trophies
XP
Country
Haven't played it yet for more than a few minutes (busy life!). Is there a way to save or do you have to finish quests first?
smile.gif

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
alot of ppl dont seem to "get" the game please give it a chance its a great dungeon crawler game

there newest comic that is on there website sums up the game lol

comic0rf3.gif

teclir

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
I got to the second stratum, barely. my technique against Fenrir, the first boss was maxed poison that ticked at 300 each turn. After that it becomes a lot easier to level and equip yourself i think since the teleport is just nearby. Still there is a real problem with F.O.E, they one shot my back line like they were made of paper and the front line isnt much better only the protector seems to be holding his own dying after 3 hits if i used the right skills first, the problem being that I cant get the provoke to work and I'm thinking about restarting a new protector to fix that and gets the proper skills :/

strummer12

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This game fucked up my M3 simply and now I have to reformat my sd card if that can even be done. I saved my game, died then loaded my save and then the simply was complaining that a .dat file was missing. christ, man. I haven't had any problems till this stupid game.

I like the game, but I couldn't even get past the first before things fucked up. Drawing the map is incredibly stupid. The game auto maps your steps, but you have to draw the fucking walls which started driving me apeshit insane.

ndela007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game fucked up my M3 simply and now I have to reformat my sd card if that can even be done. I saved my game, died then loaded my save and then the simply was complaining that a .dat file was missing. christ, man. I haven't had any problems till this stupid game.

I like the game, but I couldn't even get past the first before things fucked up. Drawing the map is incredibly stupid. The game auto maps your steps, but you have to draw the fucking walls which started driving me apeshit insane.

You can turn off the automap actually. Also you may have gotten a bad dump, and furthermore a wiped card shouldn't be a problem if you backup your saves. Personally I can understand your frustration as this game is definately for a niche market, and it does suck about your m3 hitting the wall.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU