.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
We're still wait for Megaman Zx on NDS...
we're still waiting for Wario Ware Twisted on GBA
mad.gif
wow, that games already 90% off here

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
A friend of mine has a nintendo Wii but he is no pirate, which is good ofcourse but he has to wait untill super papermario even gets a release date in europe! And then Nintendo is complaining that people are becoming pirates? DUUH!

sabinraijin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not fair. How come Europe gets the Japanese box art?

Japan and Europe have shared the same boxart on most FFs since FF7, and people are just noticing this now?

The US has had the colorful artsy backgrounds since the PSX/PS2 FFs, and Japan and Europe had the simple FF logo with white background (which I prefer). It's surprising to see they finally gave the US the simplistic cover art and Japan and Europe the US-style boxarts. It's weird seeing the tables turned like that, but a nice change.

sylver78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I started playing this in (U) version, but I decided to wait for the (E) release to really play it
smile.gif

For FF XII RW, I started playing the (J) version and this game is really excellent ! I'll not be able to wait for the (E) release
tongue.gif

kknn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No it doesn't, but it's a valid option. On a gaming machine that's region free right out of the box, you don't have to wait for the localization of games... Importing is very easy in this day and age.
Its a valid option. But a very unfriendly one. Importing itself can have a high price. shipping + up to 20% of the price because of taxes an whatever not.
That increases the price a LOT. I was seriously considering importing Osu Tatakae Ouendan 2 because i am sure it will be an amazing game.
However, after some quick math, i realise that the price could go up to $75 for me. this is almost twice than its original retail price. I am still considering it as an option, but i feel like they are trying to make me NOT want to import it
tongue.gif
. And i know this is not N's fault, but thats how it is. I wont consider this
for every single game worth buying. FF3 had not even a release date for eu until about 2007! I am not surprised that some go the 'easy way'.
If the eu is not that worth as a market, then they should not complain that some people lose their patience.
And yep, its sad, but pirates almost always offer a much better product(not because of the price, but because of comodity and freedom etc..)
I am not saying you are totally wrong, but i am commenting that it is not always that easy. and we all know it

Noobix

Trophies
XP
Country

beautifulbeast

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just a warning (well, maybe a little rant) to all those who are expecting this game to be an epic adventure like FF7 and higher or Kingdom Hearts: IT'S NOT.
If you like characters with some development where someone falls in love and then someone dies and then someone finds their inner strength or whatever, don't play this game.
The only reason because I would recommend some to play it is if they're interested in the history of videogames because you get to see the birth of the job system and other features that have been repeated in other RPG's and are classic now, but from the storytelling point of view it only makes you realize how much good FF7 did to the genre and how necessary was Aerith's death to bring it to adulthood. It's like that day all gamers around the world grew their first hair in the chest (or got their first period...).

other

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
We Europeans have to wait because of some people's inability to grasp the English language. Why else would all games need to be translated to Spanish, Italian, German and French before they're released here?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place