Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
o god it is out. well I was hoping people would have to wait a few more days
biggrin.gif
lol!! but I guess it had to happen sooner than later, maybe they heard that someone has an M3 perfect and decided to just release it anyway hahah

NonStopInTheMix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
[ sry about repost but im so frustrated! ]

GAH! zomg oki i guess one downside to not being allowed to post sites falls into my problem...

I got a supercard ds one and i downloaded both diamond and pearl from my locak rom sites =P problem is, NONE OF THEM WORK o.o i get dual white screens. My supercard isnt broken because it still runs my other games just fine.

sooo... anybody got a supercard ds one with pokemon working? or did i jsut get a shitty download?

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

GAH! zomg oki i guess one downside to not being allowed to post sites falls into my problem...

I got a supercard ds one and i downloaded both diamond and pearl from my locak rom sites =P problem is, NONE OF THEM WORK o.o i get dual white screens. My supercard isnt broken because it still runs my other games just fine.

sooo... anybody got a supercard ds one with pokemon working? or did i jsut get a shitty download?
Yeah. Booted up pearl, white screen. Then i remember i forgot to set the saver size...
nyanya.gif

Set the saver size to 2M and it should work
wink.gif

BTW, level 10 now with piplup
smile.gif

D

Deleted User

WTF? It doesn't load the save for me using a Supercard SD. It acts like it saves fine, but when I restart the game, it just prompts me to start a new game.

Works for me. Have you got the latest firmware and patching/loading software?
Secondly I think I might know what your problem is if you have both P/D on your card. Try renaming them 123 Pearl and 321 Diamond then load them onto your SD card. The SCSD only uses something like the first 5 letters of the "backup" when loading and saving if your "backups" have the same first five letters as each other then the card may get confused. Try it and let us know.

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, the (J) games was 128MB but trimmed to 58MB. Always wondered why it wasn't a 64MB game. Guess Nintendo changed that for the US release.

NonStopInTheMix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Yeah. Booted up pearl, white screen. Then i remember i forgot to set the saver size...
nyanya.gif

wink.gif

smile.gif

hmm i did that... and its still not working, i guess its time to assume the worst: supercard ds one hates the speed of my memory card. jdbye, what microsd brand are you using? and whats the speed of the card you set your supercard to?

O.G

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ramza, the j version was an overdump of the game. The game is 512 megabbits, same as the english version.

O.G

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

nyanya.gif

wink.gif

smile.gif

hmm i did that... and its still not working, i guess its time to assume the worst: supercard ds one hates the speed of my memory card. jdbye, what microsd brand are you using? and whats the speed of the card you set your supercard to?

I think you need to use the super mode software to help it out.
http://romnet.co.uk/supercard/sc1/sc1_super_2.58.zip
hosted by local member sam.

NonStopInTheMix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Does it works on G6 cause it always gives me the Dual White Screen of Death.

The Slot 2 one btw.

iuno im running a supercard ds one [slot 1] and i ahve the same issues. My friend and i are testing constantly, he has a 256mb card that is pretty fast but the only thing he can do is load up the intro and after it asks you for your name, it freezes T_T wtf is going on... why cant we play it =(

i tried the jap ones... they work perfectly, could this be a semi-bad dump seeing as some people it works while others it doesnt? or is nintendo getting too good at protecting their stuffs?

Fredy Garbagis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey, guys!

How can I have more than 1 differents saves for those games? I've saved playing Diamond but Pearl is recognizing the save. I've tried to put the roms in different folders but it did not changed anything...

I'm using SCCF.

Thx!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.