I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
ermm I dunno if this is allowed in here but....can some1 help me with the irc command to request a file I'm in the right room but I dnt seem to be able to get it working

Thanks & Sorry if this is in wrong place
smile.gif

CODE!Want_PKMN_FLAM3_ME_PLZ!!!11

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Huh, funny thing.
My save from the japanese rom works with this game perfectly.
The only things that remain untranslated are names.
I was about to use my Japanese save when my Micro SD reader decides to corrupt my Micro SD. Had my M3 DS Simply since early January and hasn't happened to me yet until now.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just a thought but when you go online in Wifi to battle, is the name that you chose for the trainer the one that shows up or is it something like Mario Kart DS where the name you entered in the DS console is what shows up?

Just curious as I always put my first name in adventure games when it asks for it but I use a different name for online gaming

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just a thought but when you go online in Wifi to battle, is the name that you chose for the trainer the one that shows up or is it something like Mario Kart DS where the name you entered in the DS console is what shows up?

Just curious as I always put my first name in adventure games when it asks for it but I use a different name for online gaming
Trainer name
wub.gif

Oh I have all 493 pokes... SHINY! in english
biggrin.gif

DigitalSilence

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Trainer name
wub.gif
Oh thank you so much for the info. Now I can battle on a future GBAtemp pokemon match one day

strummer12

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone here actually have pearl? I lost my +v in IRC, so it seems impossiblle to obtain unless ur a gbatemp mod lol.
Oh well, diamond will do for a few hours I guess.

Jonah

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I spent so much time playing this game in Japanese....now when I load the game up with my save, everything is in English...

very bizarre...

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I love naming my characters profanities.

"I'LL GET YOU ONE OF THESE DAYS A$$K1CK3R"

Oh the joys of microphones...

this is bothering the shit out of me! Who is that in your sig? Is it Rik Mayhall from Bottom? Haven't seen that show in years, but the sig looks too damn familiar.
Got it in one. Rik Mayall from the Christmas episode. God bless my dad for buying the DVDs.

Shadowboy: I got Pokemon Pearl at my usual haunt. How convenient that I got both now. My cousin's 10th birthday is tomorrow and he got an R4 but he doesn't know anything about downloading games. Imagine when I load both of these on it...

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just got home from the rave at my school, come back, sure enough here it is. I'm surprised at how tame it is compared to the previous topic. I've already got it downloaded.

And I will warn you now, PM me asking where and you will regret it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE