DS #0985: Cake Mania (USA)

buhhni

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
On supercard sd it works with restart, trim rom and faster play game on with patch cartridge acces on high.
During the first boot the developers screens takes about a minute to dissapear, then the game works perfect at least as far as i played.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
On supercard sd it works with restart, trim rom and faster play game on with patch cartridge acces on high.
During the first boot the developers screens takes about a minute to dissapear, then the game works perfect at least as far as i played.

Same settings here, but no delay at the developers screens.
Doesn't work on my M3 Perfect at all.

And anyone who cant play it, you can play the exact same game here online.
http://www.arcadetown.com/cakemania/gameonline.asp

blah11

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
yup,it is coming to the ds.it'll be out next month.checkout this link:http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/releases.html

Great! Thanks for the link
smile.gif

I always liked Diner Dash more than Cake Mania, in terms of my addictive Pop Cap games.

Smack

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

nick.post

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I really want to load this for my wife, but I'm not hitting the right combination.

I'm using v32 English loader with a M3 Perfect mini-SD. I've put force on each time, sometimes I'll trim rom, sometimes 4x, safe mode, or normal. It loads and then black screen.

Really, for my wife.

NetixRiqua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I really want to load this for my wife, but I'm not hitting the right combination.Â

I'm using v32 English loader with a M3 Perfect mini-SD. I've put force on each time, sometimes I'll trim rom, sometimes 4x, safe mode, or normal. It loads and then black screen.

Really, for my wife.
we all have past that session of our lives... so will you!
tongue.gif

ChowMein

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bloody first level seems impossible - $2004!? I swear something is wrong with the game when the first level has 10x the initial goal of the Flash Version... at my best I can barely squeeze out $280.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.