DS #0983: Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales (USA)

gregsid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yah I'm kinda new to all this dumping stuff, how do I download the rom from that post on the first page?
Please don't flame me lol.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yah I'm kinda new to all this dumping stuff, how do I download the rom from that post on the first page?
Please don't flame me lol.

You can't. Read the rest of the thread for other people asking about where to download ROMS (which isn't something you should be asking about on this forum anyway)

Not flaming, just educating.
lecture.gif

strummer12

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Got this game. Haven't played it yet, but it seems like another minigame bonanza which I am really getting tired of. Oh well, it should hold me over till Pokemon comes out....I'm dying for a traditional GOOD RPG and DS has next to none other than FF3 which wasn't very good.

paxl13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
With my G6, problem with surround sound but else everything is ok ! playing using Sterio is perfect, yeah there is a story !

Need to go to buy it !

paxl13

hevyhomie

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
rocket slime kicks arse!
biggrin.gif

anyways, great game (you hav to get away from the fact that this was intended for kids and Micheal jackson)
blink.gif

pretty sure there will be a chcobo2

damiussus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I haven't posted anything for QUITE some time. lol. But what better game to come back for. Definitely not your average "let's make a spin off game to make some money.

I really like this one. And the visuals are way impressive. Definitely worth a play. The card battles are fun, though it takes a bit to get to them. Well, that is if you do everything else you can possibly do first lol.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
it's got a lot of music from the previous final fantasy games and also if you go into one of the houses and examine it, it mentions cid
biggrin.gif
at this point though i don't know what the cards actually do, i have about 12 of them now.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I kinda expected it to be like Rocket Slime for some reason, I guess I should've read more about it but its not bad, nothing amazing but at least its a decent spin off the kids will enjoy.

clivefrog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah, the leaves is a bitch, but if you draw the lines right at the top of the screen (push the stylus against the screen casing) you'll get a straight line each time which really helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo