DS #0970: TOEIC: Test DS Training (Japan)

D

Deleted User

toiec is a stupid test... everyone here can testify of my difficulties to express myself in english, yet I got 945/990 at this test, and was force to pass it to get my master of mathematics validated...
(Yes I'm off topic, I know, but no one post on this kind of rom, so it doesn't really matters)

D

Deleted User

toiec is a stupid test... everyone here can testify of my difficulties to express myself in english, yet I got 945/990 at this test, and was force to pass it to get my master of mathematics validated...
(Yes I'm off topic, I know, but no one post on this kind of rom, so it doesn't really matters)

TOEIC is nothing more than what it is : Comprehension Test, nothing more, nothing less. No matter if you have difficulties to express yourself, I'm pretty sure you read every posts without any problem...

moshii

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Japanese students that want to study aboard have to pass a couple levels of this shit to enter most universities.
So don't completely dismiss this.

generaltso

Trophies
XP
Country
FYI, if you're using SuperCard software for Slot-2 devices you should use "Faster Play Game", "Enable patch cartridge access" settings. "Enable Restart" is optional, but also works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.