DS #0939: Lost in Blue 2 (USA)

Imorra

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've been playing for a few hours and so far it's almost exactly like the first one.

There are two different main characters and you can pick to play as the girl or the guy (Jack and uhm... Amy?). There's a mini-game for cooking now (it reminded me of Cooking Mama DS, complete with the same sort of music) and fishing seemed a lot more easier (so perhaps trapping, etc is easier too). The beginning of the game is a bit better than the first one and I don't know if this was also in the first game (it's been a while since I played), but you can ask your companion to go look for food and firewood and stuff too (it's not terribly impressive though, he was gone for hours and came back with 1 twig).

I really like this kind of game, except for the fact that your buddy always seems completely retarded. I mean, if you're thirsty just walk to the river by yourself, it's right next to the cave for crying out loud.
rolleyes.gif

Knab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
has any one tried the multi-survive? i cant seem to get it to work it just sits at the screen waiting for some one while my other ds is on waiting for some one also.

does multi-survive not work?

SUGARSPLIFF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first one was pretty bad. Non stop complaining they need to eat sleep and drink every .005 seconds constantly i would rather crack myself in the scrout with a claw hammer.

spack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does any know how to connect mult-player in the game? I have try everything and nothing...
frown.gif

it doesn't find the other players. not sure what's different about this game than the other ones which work fine.

any info would be great
thanks
spack

MrGizMo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
never played lost in blue, so first gonne try 1 and then 2
tongue.gif

[edit]
i think it is better to edit, then do a other reply.
played lost in blue 1, like 2 hours, and its a cool game but kinda weird.
after that i played LIB2, and i liked it very much. played it for 10 minutes, and i think its better then 1..
[/edit]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: impossible thing accomplished today lol +1