I can change this?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
i really wish DS had a better/easier SNES emulation thingy going... :S
it's probably not gonna be localized to USA, is it?
and also it's not just a remake of the SNES one... you can choose the O.C.U. path and U.S.N. side >_>

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Genre: action/shooter?? More like Turn based strategy.

The original versions were great and at first you wont need much knowledge of Japanese but you probably will later on but seeing its a remake you'd could probably get a guide on the original that'll help you.

I must be mixed up with another front mission! The one I played alot was side scroller from left to right in the mech, at end of each level you could upgrade stuff on the mech. Only thing isometric was the world map, know which one I mean?

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE([M) said:
artin,Mar 19 2007, 10:21 PM]So it's somewhat similar to Fire Emblem then? Lub Fire Emblem sho muchies!
happy.gif

ohmy.gif
Just realize....where the heck is Fire Emblem DS?
unsure.gif
For realzies, I've been waiting for a Fire Emblem title for the DS since the DS first came out. I'm stuck playing the GBA ones on my DS, for now...

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guys, its only halfway the same as the SNES one. This one actually has 2 single player campaigns in it. One from the SNES version and a new one (which was also released on PSX, this is esentially a rerelease of a rerelease or maybe we should call it a rererelease
rofl2.gif
).

Stroker Ace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Been looking forward to this one for a while, but the closest I can get it to running on my G6 only takes it to the title screen. Does anyone have it up and running on the G6 or am I gonna have to wait for an update?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway