DS #0926: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice For

kernelPANIC

Trophies
Website
www.kanjiswipe.com
XP
Country
Japan
Mmmm... Spain saw the release of the first Phoenix Wright this year in January. Now comes this...

Will we see Phoenix Wright 3 in May?????
ohmy.gif

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
No no, ya'll got it all wrong. This is for the majority of the Japanese population who prefer spanish. Hehe, just kidding.

But its got me confused, maybe I should have read the nfo first. yes, definately nfo...

EDIT: wonder that the "OBJECTION" and "Hold it!" will sound like...didnt we go through that in the first game?

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
No no, ya'll got it all wrong. This is for the majority of the Japanese population who prefer spanish. Hehe, just kidding.

But its got me confused, maybe I should have read the nfo first. yes, definately nfo...

EDIT: wonder that the "OBJECTION" and "Hold it!" will sound like...didnt we go through that in the first game?

Probably "OBJECIÓN!" and "ESPERA!".

Swordmyth

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No no, ya'll got it all wrong. This is for the majority of the Japanese population who prefer spanish. Hehe, just kidding.

But its got me confused, maybe I should have read the nfo first. yes, definately nfo...

You can listen to them here
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/351571

It has OBJECTION! in every language.

[VAF]Flyper

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Probably "OBJECIÓN!" and "ESPERA!".

Exactly "¡Un momento!" "¡Protesto!" "¡Toma ya!"

Well, it sounds kinda weird if you played English version first...
The worst is "Spanish Edgeworth", that voice doesn't fit at all.

Oh, btw: http://court-records.net/index.html There, you can listen every sound clip (voices and music) in any language.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @HiradeGirl, Hi