DS #0886: Rayman Ravin Rabbids (USA)

id242

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RE: Rabbit Fur Gloves

I’m currently trying to reline my leather gloves with rabbit’s fur because the inside of the gloves are starting to get bare and it’s not keeping my hands warm. Working with rabbit fur/skin is a little weird, and makes me think of people who have been skinned for book covers and such (this site has more information on human bound books). It makes me happy I’m not covered in soft, warm fur like rabbits.

THERFORE, I LOL @ ALL OF YOU
nyanya.gif

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RE: Rabbit Fur Gloves

I’m currently trying to reline my leather gloves with rabbit’s fur because the inside of the gloves are starting to get bare and it’s not keeping my hands warm. Working with rabbit fur/skin is a little weird, and makes me think of people who have been skinned for book covers and such (this site has more information on human bound books). It makes me happy I’m not covered in soft, warm fur like rabbits.

THERFORE, I LOL @ ALL OF YOUÂ
nyanya.gif
you are a funny person.

asher

^ Liar
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i love rayman, maybe im rayman`s biggest fan in mexico
because i dont know anybody who loves rayman or even likes it.

i have all the rayman 2 versions DC, N64, PS2, DS, PSX, PC..
i have Rayman on GBA, PSX....
i enjoyed Rayman 3 even if Ancel wasnt involved in the project.

i loved Beyond Good and evil and enjoyed King Kong.

but... a huge BUT...

i just cant understand if Michel Ancel... was So Mature in the
Making Games Stuff... and im talking in a experienced mature
kind of way.... he made Rayman Raving Rabbits for wii.

i mean WE RAYMAN FANS WHERE EXPECTING A RAYMAN ADVENTURE
WITH A LOT OF PLATFORMING , PUZZLES AND NICE MUSIC WITH A
MAGICAL FANTASTICAL STORY.

NOT A F***ING MARIO PARTY RIP OFF

and i just have to say i didnt see coming such a fool choice from Ancel.

drabag

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just to say the rom information needs correction... It's Multi 3 (English,Français, Español), not only english...
cool.gif

GameGeezer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I love this game. It feels like a classic platform game but uses some 3d elements to enhance the graphics. I played Rayman 2 on the Dreamcast years ago and it was one of my favorite games. I was disappointed when the DS game was a port. This game has caught the humor and odd gameplay of Rayman well but puts rayman in a whole different environment. The harder levels with the switching of costumes are pretty challenging and fun.

I think the 2d/3d aspect of this game works well. The free roaming of rayman 2 doesn't work well on a small screen in my opinion. I have televisions and computers for games like that and honestly as a geezer I don't have the eyes for the small details in a game like that anymore.

For what it is I think the graphics are fine and I don't think it's fair to compare this to Wario Touched. They are completely different games.

D

Deleted User

Pfffff, I really waste my time trying to explain something to you, I really see the "naaaaaaaaah, I know who you are" stereotype in your 18 years old stupid mentality.

Stop thinking you're funny, I suppose others understood what I meant, just 'cause they tried to understand.

Smileys don't give you credits, they make you stand for a jerk ^^

Let's continue this stupid discussion by private message, not to poluate this topic with this.

No need to call other people names. Don't understand why you get so on edge from small matters like this. Take a chill pill, alright?
smile.gif

Honestly, I completely agree with Iori. I can see why he's getting upset at you. It seems like you don't really understand the English language that well, although you're living in the United States. You keep misunderstanding Iori even after he explains the matter to you numerous times ... it's as if you're completely ignorant and blind.

You know, I'd imagine it'd be very annoying having to reply to someone over and over again trying to explain myself multiple times, and STILL not having my point being brought across due to the lack of intelligence of the recipient. It's not really a great feeling when you find out the conversation you've been having with a particular person could've been done the same by talking to a brick wall.

Just ... smarten up, learn to read, and stop annoying people with your out of place smileys. If you do that, then people won't need to be taking so much of these ... chill pills.
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If your internet speeds are fast enough. Streaming 4k takes alot. I used to only have 20mb sec, and 4k struggled. Now I have 300mb sec and 4k plays fine.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i only have like 1 or 2 mb sec
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you feed the hamster in your internet router? It prob died and is running slow now.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why did you start saying my pc has a hamster in the first place?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its actua!ly just a old joke, meaning its slow. Was just kidding around with you.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I bet @AncientBoi has some hamsters hidden somewhere tho....
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I think Game streaming should work like this.... Local Hardware able the run the game fine, game engine and common assets stored locally, all FMV and music and textures could be streaming
    +1
    Some temporary storage
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also @BigOnYa im making some progress on my gdevelop project, implemented various mechanics
    They went all in on streaming, should have been more of a hybrid approach
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or free government supplied high speed internet be nice also. Like Obama care. Xdqwerty that's cool, its time consuming but rewarding once done or playable, to see what you've made from scratch. Animations take forever, but worth it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, although the bullets are a bit buggy
    +1
    Not to mention this would be a massive pain to pirate
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    and the visual aspect of the game is quite crude (the sprite that looks best is that of the protagonist just because he is a stickman with sunglasses)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There is a bullets behaviour you assign to your character, that makes the code easier, under "behaviours"
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant that when the character is pointing to the right, the bullets spawn where they should, but when he is on the right, they move to the right but the spawn point is incorrect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Itch.io has lots of free assets also. Under the bullets behavior tab, there is a "rotate bullets" option, can try that. Or in the code can try
    - fire bullet Player.X(PlayerDirection)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im taking a break for today anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    YEa gotta after a while, looking at code for long periods will bug your eyes.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool tho, I'm proud of you going back to it, not giving up. It is difficult at first to learn, but fun once you get the hang of it. I think I've watched every tutorial video there is, but I still struggle sometimes to get stuff to work right. But gotta keep trying dif things, and eventually you will get it right.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol McDonald's has a grandma mcflurry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, furry grandma?
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, furry grandma?