United States
This should be decent
smile.gif

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great! I needed something new to play while waiting for a patch for Wario. Should be a decent game.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayman games are usually good with the exception of the racing one on the consoles. I hear this is more of a 2d platformer with 3D sprites, shame they didnt do it like the Wii would've fitted the DS well.

May try it later if its not too late.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The 3D graphics look pretty poor, platformers like this just look nasty on the DS, not sure about the game, I only played it for 5 minutes.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
hmm

this game has potential.. in just about every aspect.
graphics could be great, they would be if it just had a 60fps frame rate and AA'd poly edges, it would look beautiful infact
gameplay is pretty solid, though I suspect its built off of the rayman DS engine, same character model, same anims, so it still has some delay in the responses
music, some songs are kinda cool, when the rabbids are like rapping in their weird language, but then you finish a level and its got like this annoying 3 second loop that makes you want to kill everything around you

overall, this game could've been great with just a little more time spent on it, maybe even just a week or two.
but what could've been can't carry a game
frown.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm

this game has potential.. in just about every aspect.
graphics could be great, they would be if it just had a 60fps frame rate and AA'd poly edges, it would look beautiful infact
gameplay is pretty solid, though I suspect its built off of the rayman DS engine, same character model, same anims, so it still has some delay in the responses
music, some songs are kinda cool, when the rabbids are like rapping in their weird language, but then you finish a level and its got like this annoying 3 second loop that makes you want to kill everything around you

overall, this game could've been great with just a little more time spent on it, maybe even just a week or two.
but what could've been can't carry a game
frown.gif
Totally agree, its not as if they didnt have enough time to do it and it wasnt as if it needed to coincide with anything well maybe the 360 version that I think is out same time but still what is the rush? Had they spent the time they would've had a pretty good game, then it would have great reviews and great word of mouth and would've sold more copies than it would've. It will still do well just on the name.

Same could be said about the Wii version really.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree" +1