DS #0886: Rayman Ravin Rabbids (USA)

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm buggin right now. I've never played a Rayman game before and out of the blue I hear the background music and they singing "Hip Hop Horray" by Naught By Nature lmao. Are these the rabbits that are singing this? Am I gonna expect them to sing other songs throughout the game?

id242

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Title should read 'Rayman Raving Rabbids'

Though, the box-picture does look like the "Rabbid" is dancing crazy and holding a glo-light stick. RRRDDR?
laugh.gif

KeitaroBaka

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Tried it and it's not looking that good. 3D looks terrible. NSMB had good 3D characters, this one don't. I prefer the Wii version.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE([M) said:
artin,Mar 7 2007, 07:07 PM]Just one question:

Is it better than Wario?

Much better. While the graphics are not very polished in this game, at least its fun to play, unlike wario.
Yeah its more fun, just for the Rabbids own versions of songs!

One of those people should try themselves.

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
Yeah, the game looks unfinished. If the graphics would be anti-aliased, if the music would use a better quality, if there wouldn't be those damn rabbids screaming in the background ... I'm really, really disappointed. But it will remain on my microSD for now, since I haven't anything better to play ...
Such a shame.
frown.gif

Gooseman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah, the game looks unfinished. If the graphics would be anti-aliased, if the music would use a better quality, if there wouldn't be those damn rabbids screaming in the background ... I'm really, really disappointed. But it will remain on my microSD for now, since I haven't anything better to play ...
Such a shame.
frown.gif

Do they scream all the time?! Because I think that they're the funniest part in this game.

iori-kyo-k

Trophies
Website
www.jeux-france.com
XP
Country
France
The Wii version was fun, but with 2-3 hours on it It really began to bore me to death.

And holy crap, please devlopers stop trying to create 3D environments on DS, everybody knows the Nintendo handheld sucks on 3D ! (F***in' Viewtiful Joe and his 20FPS framerate :/)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1