Click Here

tgc_9013

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Is this a special version with green blood? I remember that I read something about blood that needs to be green in German videogames
huh.gif

Karzon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think so. I think I've seen a number of multilanguage games that included German and had red blood. There may be some more specific circumstance though. I'd like to know more. But I know they are sensitive about other things - for example you can't kill children in german games (it's been cut out of a few different games localized there, including the german version of fallout 1/2).

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
We have an organisation in Germany who is called BPjS. It looks at every game and has the right to forbid it. That happened to a lot games here in Germany (e.g. Mortal Kombat 2, Resident Evil 2...). A games like Ultimate Spiderman with not much red blood won't ever be forbidden...

derkaiser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Which games are forbidden in Germany? You can buy all games, but some only when you're 18 years old. Some games have green blood to sell them at younger persons.

Zorn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Uh! many games are forbidden. Most of them are Egoshooter.
I think for example Return to castle wulfenstein, Quake, James Bond Golden Eye, Perfekt Dark.

And at the moment our new government is thinking about to forbit every Ego-shooter game which has any violence.
Also the development of them. (so no more Far Cry...
frown.gif
)

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Mortal Kombat 2 and Wolfenstein are definitly forbidden in Germany. Here you can find everything that was forbidden in Germany. Click on "Ja, ..." on the left, then on "Indiziert" and "Beschlagnahmt" to see a list of everything that was forbidden.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack