DS #0105: Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow (E)

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Sweet and the amptor is the first to post.

I'm sure this will make a lot of people happy, no more Japanese text
smile.gif
I'll have to load this up tonight.

Just so you know Amptor, you're not allowed to give me grief anymore over things that I get away with since you've said you were the "first to post" several times in the last month with impunity!

Kyoji

ウッーウッーウマ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Did everything got the 32,708 file. But after trying to flash it with f2aw31, the gba screen just stays at 0 and doesn't budge. I have an F2A 256Mb Pro.

This card sucks..
Your flashing with multiboot off, right?
tongue.gif

I guess it just doesnt work for ya man. I'll try the (E) version here shortly and see if I get the same results as you.

Elora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If u have the right software you dont need to patch this game (others too). Game is running fine from any gba-flashcard - also the movie... so whats up fersever ?

Arent you able to bring a public solution ? i forgot - its your job to wait till others do.

zwarrior

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i can't wait for this game as well. looks like the release is 1 week early.

oh thanks for cut32, i followed the instructions mentioned above and its working perfectly, i can also save
biggrin.gif
I use the EZ Flash 2 Powerstar cart.

I'll definitely be purchasing this game as soon as it comes out.

****ALSO I have flashed my nds firmware with flashme so i don't need the passme sticking out of the nds and I also don't have a nds cart to save. just running the game off the gba cart, looks a lot better!!!!

mekaxero

I am the alpha, and the omega
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Awesome, I just transferred the E rom on the same EZFA cart i had the J version on, and the save was compatable(altho for some reason, the EZFA will not let me backup the save file, weird). Altho i am going to play from the begining, as i missed a lot of the storyline, and i wanna see wut happened earlier on in the game.

So much easier to have the game in the english language, i was gonna wait to play this game till i got my hands on the E or U verison, but i couldn't wait anymore, and i wanted to test out the new patcher. good thing i only played for 1 day before the E version came out, or else i would have to play a lot more over(altho i will probally play the game again when the U version comes out, i am loving it so far).

D

Deleted User

This is the second time that I'm having an urge to buy NeoFlash and a DS.

*hypnotises himself 'you must buy iPod Nano, you must buy iPod Nano...'*

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Did everything got the 32,708 file. But after trying to flash it with f2aw31, the gba screen just stays at 0 and doesn't budge. I have an F2A 256Mb Pro.

This card sucks..

We have to cut it at 31.9 megs rather than 32.

the address to cut at is like #1FF777 or something.

Alright, thanks. Gonna try that one.
smile.gif

I own the original Japanese version of the game, but I don't want to buy the game again just for english language.
tongue.gif

Edit:

After cutting it till the line '1FFFE77' it's still the same man, still the same.
frown.gif

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
I beat that big fucking wormlike with 2 legs boss.. Had to try 4 times before I beat him... I guess I hadn't grinded enough for exp
wink.gif

I love the game!
biggrin.gif

Chroniss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I cant get this to work no matter what I try...I used a rls from a few different sources and they all end up on a white screen when the game starts up, pressing start doesnt do anything its just frozen.

I'm using a EZF 2 powerstar 256 card, flashing with EZ client 3.05

I tried two methods, the patch then cut method, flashed it then Wifime to boot and white screen frozen.

Then I tried the ndstool.exe extract , remove video, and recompile. After patching it still froze on the white screen so I thought maybe I'll put darkstars loader on it, but after launching through the loader it froze again...I'm out of ideas I cant get this thing to work no matter what I do :'(

tidel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This card sucks..

Same situation. I tried every combination. Then I tried loadme instead of NDSpatcher (then cut32).
Worked!!!! Oh and I used powerwriter instead because f2aw31 didn't look like it was writing anything.

take kare - tidel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    haddad @ haddad: anyone online can help me with my new 2ds xl please...