You really beated that game down Luse.
biggrin.gif

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love the Devilish games, but Luses review turns me away from buying this one :/
Though collision detection and stylus support are kinda needed O-o
I really want to atleast try the game and see for my own eyes how bad it is.

I hope there'll be a way to hack the game and fix it up one day.

I still wonder how the feck they could make the game so dang bad, I mean, dont they realize that this kinda stuff just wont cut it? Though this is the home game days, but the arcades. In the arcades you have acess you good and bad games for only a quater to try one. While now your just stuck with guesses paid and unpaid reviews with pictures and the fact that when you buy your stuck with it after you actually try the darn thing.

There should be a seroius NDS renting service sometime, though roms are great for trying out the games, it would be alot more convient. Maybe I should search google for a how to guide or something to make my own lol.

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
do you know that nintendo (as sega when they were console producers) test each game (logo size, characters profile, dialogue etc...) and that each game are approved (not only licensed). If bad games are released i don't imagine the other games... On the other hand, you can also think that good games doesn't pass the test cause of a logo size for example...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan @I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu...