Dreams and Nightmares

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I woke up like an hour ago, and I still can't get this sick nightmare I had out of my head, about failing my studies (which wasn't that bad) but then it turned into an old friend that I haven't seen in like 2 years dying of cancer.
I was wondering if any of you can get a meaning out of this?

Also, whats the weirdest nightmare or dream you've ever had? or the most recent?
Or if you don't dream at all
unsure.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, how are your studies going? It's normal for a student to have nightmares about studies. Pressure, stress, worries, that sort of thing. Nothing unusual.

The friend part of the dream... well, you're just feeling guilty for not staying in touch with a friend. You selfish person you.
happy.gif

Don't worry.

RayorDragonFall

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I sometimes have weird dreams which I get no sense of
laugh.gif

Stress? I've had this tick in my right eye for like 2 weeks on and off lol. My studies are good, I get top grades on a good amount of subjects and stuff even though I do have an "attitude" against some teachers
nyanya.gif
Father isn't happy with my 8/10 average, wants me to have the best in maths and chemistry, we argued a bit yesterday.

Anyways, about my friend, I don't know, she doesn't live in the same city as me, and I think shes like 18 years old now. I can't just... appear there after 2 years of just occasional talking over msn. And telling her about my dream doesn't sound like a good idea XD
Also, it was really weird because everyone knew she was going to die and I just couldn't accept it, I couldn't understand why she had to go so quickly, like she was given like 3 days to live or something stupid like that, but she was very calm about it. Didn't cry or anything
unsure.gif

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HAHA weirdest dream?

Well...

I bought this miniature plant (well not a plant, just a pot w/ dirt, and you plant seeds in it, and it grows) that ive been protecting very well, cause you know, us college students have nothing better to do!

Anyways, in my dream, my roommate whom is quite annoying, and always getting into my business (hes read my personal txt messages while ive txted them!
wtf.gif
) knocks over my plant while im not there. and then sends me a email saying like "im sorry to inform you that i have knocked your plant down..." and at that point im so freakin pissed off that i grab a chair and start trying to smash it onto my desk. But i was so weak in my dream, that i couldnt really do it.. and yeah i was like really pissed and stuff sooo yeah, not sure what to make of it, but i despise my roommate cause hes so annoying and stuff soo yeahh

hah. hope i didnt scare anyone
unsure.gif

RayorDragonFall

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Lol nintendofreak: It was half expecting you to try and slam the chair into your roommate XD
Nah, its not bad at all. It looks like you were just frustrated by him, and that was your way of letting it all out.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I haven't remembered a single dream of mine in about 4 or 5 years. I just go to bed, close my eyes, my alarm goes off, I open my eyes. It's kinda nice though because when I did have dreams, they seemed to take forever.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i have some weird dreams often as well ... when i was a kid i was barely every night dreaming about falling down a stairway and everywhere around monsters ... i was sitting on a pillow and just falling while they tryed to reach me ... but that was when i was small ...

but it would really be interesting to get some references how to actually "read" those dreams ... you know the meaning behind the dream

skullstatue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every time I dream it's a nightmare, either zombies chasing me or I am falling into the sky (lol, I pulled on the grass and was dangling off of the ground). I don't like dreaming, unless on a rare occasion, it's a good dream.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Sorry, too dizzy to read all of the stuff here but just want to say that I love dreaming. Once in sometimes (that rare!) I wake up not remembering if I dreamt, I usually feel bad the whole day. I think it's because lucid dreaming is addictive.

I also have a recurring nightmare since I was a kid. It's very stupid (my dad leaving in a yacht) and I dunno what's scary about it, but whenever I dream about it, I wake up shaken and crying.
rofl2.gif

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Every time I dream it's a nightmare, either zombies chasing me or I am falling into the sky (lol, I pulled on the grass and was dangling off of the ground). I don't like dreaming, unless on a rare occasion, it's a good dream.
Don´t look at your avatar before you go to sleep, click on my sig instead.
grog.gif

EDIT: Best dreams: Old school buddies that I haven´t seen in years
wub.gif

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I always have some really messed up dreams... I wish I could remember more of them but I tend to forget them pretty quickly. My last one was kinda tame but basically I was back at school and Aerosmith was playing there for some reason, then... I don't know why, but it turned into battle royale and all the kids were running around the school trying to kill each other but some kid accidently cut Aerosmiths leg off! The teachers were obviously a tad upset about having one of their students cut off a celebrities leg so they stopped everyone fighting. Then with only one leg Aerosmith performed another song and as music does, it brought everyone back together and everyone was friends again lol. And that's when I woke up... >_>;

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
I always have some really messed up dreams... I wish I could remember more of them but I tend to forget them pretty quickly. My last one was kinda tame but basically I was back at school and Aerosmith was playing there for some reason, then... I don't know why, but it turned into battle royale and all the kids were running around the school trying to kill each other but some kid accidently cut Aerosmiths leg off! The teachers were obviously a tad upset about having one of their students cut off a celebrities leg so they stopped everyone fighting. Then with only one leg Aerosmith performed another song and as music does, it brought everyone back together and everyone was friends again lol. And that's when I woke up... >_>;

Oh, the 90´s
wub.gif
wub.gif

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Well if someone is interested in reading a f-upped dream of mine... I can post it here. Please comment on it... If you'd like..
Oh, and I copy+pasted it from another forum, and it's very quickly written... (I've written a five page "short story" in seventh grade from it, and several other times, so I was tired of writing it when I wrote it,... yeah...
here goes!

Oh, and I saw some typos (spelling typos), tried to correct the ones I saw directly:

It starts with me, sitting on a chair, with really red curtains around me, and I cannot move. I try to, and I'm not tied up, but I still can't move.
Loud really evil laughter is filling the whole place, two voices... you know, like the classic "scary" evil: "Bwoahaahaahaa"... I whisper to my self "what's going on? I must get out of here" and then try to scream... but nothing comes out of my mouth....

then my mind goes blank... and now part two starts.

I am at home... Though it's not any home I ever had, but I still know it's my home. I walk out, it's chilly... go towards some small House, like a trash station, or a bicycle garage... walk through the door, and end up down town.
I walk a bit more, go into a shop and end out in some mall (which is NOT what I went into).
there is a café.. and in the ovens are dolls, melting dolls... screaming real loud, with a static noisy screech... and men in tuxedos are hanging from the celing... (hanged as in... executed)....

I panic, and start to run out... going through the door, to end up in a harbour... running towards a cute little boat, with three melting dolls chasing me... I'm going inside... and now I am coming out from the first shop I went into... Like if nothing had happened, I walk towards a black House, which glows red from the windows. (the same red as the curtains). (A SIDE NOTE: In the album art for Chiodos - All's well that ends well; there is this black House, with red insides and bleeding dolls! about thirteen years later than I had my dream for the first time).

I walk inside the House and it is ten times bigger on the inside, and no windows can be found here... (and no, I'm not copying House of leaves now). [EDIT: I first wrote this on the House of leaves forum]
everything is red... really glowing with red... Illuminating... I walk up a long staircase, and am about to go around a corner: Now I know there's a doll walking towards me... I know it, but still I get so scared my heart skip some beats... and it is REALLY frightening... even though i know its there...

running straight forward to find a door.. which leads out of the House, and a red curtain falls over me the moment I step outside the House...

(I think maybe the first part is the ending... or something?)

and on later days, There's a slight modification of the dream...
After the stairs, and the doll.. I run into another room. where there's one more stair, which leads up to the children's room (somehow... this is my own House (?) (NOTE: not the same house I started in though)) and my children (babies) are lying in their beds there... but when I come to them I see they've been killed... they are really really killed... brutally... and when I raise my head I see a melting doll standing on a shelf, smiling, screaming, with a bloody screwdriver.... then I start running, out through a door, and then the curtains, like before.

I fucking hate that dream, And I've had it since I was about 5 years old...

but at the same time I like it.. cause it is quite a good story...if I just try to write it a bit better......
smile.gif

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
My dreams are too messed up to explain 99% of the time
happy.gif

I had nightmares where I would wake up screaming almost every single night for years when I was a kid.

I also commonly talk in my sleep and have been known to sleepwalk.

Dreams I remember usually relate to something that happened (or something I saw/heard) in real life exactly a week ago
blink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill