Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Exophase is still working on this, I suspect with the whole Covid issue at the start of this year (when he was planning on potentially releasing it as such) changed things a bit.

There's no ETA anymore, but it's suspected it should go opensource at the same time the Retroarch core is done (which is being worked on currently). I expect we should see open source and the RA core at least by the end of this year, if not sooner.

Pokemon_Tea_Sea_Jee

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Exophase is still working on this, I suspect with the whole Covid issue at the start of this year (when he was planning on potentially releasing it as such) changed things a bit.

There's no ETA anymore, but it's suspected it should go opensource at the same time the Retroarch core is done (which is being worked on currently). I expect we should see open source and the RA core at least by the end of this year, if not sooner.
there was no covid pandemic in january, he said when new year starts it will be open source.

we are almost on month 8 of the year.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
there was no covid pandemic in january, he said when new year starts it will be open source.

we are almost on month 8 of the year.
No, he said after the start of the new year. Not "JANUARY 100% GUARANTEED!!!" :rolleyes: And yes, there was Covid issues starting in January.

Again, he's working on it, there's this thing called "real life" that tends to get in the way of other things, and a whole big fucking pandemic is happening in between. Be patient.

Reactions: AkikoKumagara

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
no one head of covid in january + he said "start of new year".

i dont really want to use it at all anymore, but he lied.
literally from Exophase himself said:
I've also mentioned before that I intend to make the emulator open source at some point. Right now xperia64 and I are expecting that to happen after the start of the new year. In the mean time we'd also like to push more releases on ARM Linux platforms like Odroid and RPi 2+ (32-bit and 64-bit binaries) and Windows.

https://www.ajmc.com/focus-of-the-week/a-timeline-of-covid19-developments-in-2020

:rolleyes:\

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
no one says after the start of the new year to mean over 8 months after.

would someone say "i'm buying ice cream soon" to mean in 9 years time? hahaH.
dads sometimes go out to buy cigarettes

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Not meaning to be rude to you but you are being a bit of a cunt over this. For all you know he or one of his family could have died from coronavirus or some other illness or some other life drama could have happened ect stop being an whingeing entitled brat cause nobody here wants to here it. Thank you

Pokemon_Tea_Sea_Jee

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not meaning to be rude to you but you are being a bit of a cunt over this. For all you know he or one of his family could have died from coronavirus or some other illness or some other life drama could have happened ect stop being an whingeing entitled brat cause nobody here wants to here it. Thank you

i dont really want to use it at all anymore

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeah sure, a dog ate my homework too. :shrug:
In what way does this have any impact in your life? It doesn't there are FAR more important things in life to be worried about. Suck it up kid. Stop being so entitled and GROW UP.

Reactions: AkikoKumagara

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
no one head of covid in january + he said "start of new year".

That's not even factually correct. COVID-19 was very much known in 2019 (by a different name, but what the heck do you think the 19 means?), but didn't become a true pandemic until the beginning of 2020.

Things take time, extraneous conditions can make this time even longer. If you've ever developed anything in your life, you would know this.

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Can you guess what pandemic happened after the new year that could delay stuff like this? Also you're objectively wrong. COVID19 was known about in 2019, we were just referring to it as another SARS like virus (which it is), and later Coronavirus. Just because you don't pay attention to the news doesn't mean nobody else does. The first known case can be traced back to November 2019, and news outlets were reporting about rumours of a SARS-like virus in China around that time. Also it was officially recognized by WHO in January.

Last edited by RedBlueGreen,
Reactions: AmandaRose

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...