imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
In episode 2-3 you have to go to Oolong's house and solve a long puzzle involving going through all the rooms and at the end, when you have solved the puzzle and pushed all the switches in the house, the main doors are opened and you enter the room to fight the boss (Oolong in armour) I lost almost immediately to the boss and found that when I died I started all the way at the beginning of the episode! Where are the save points in Ooolong's house?

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Just before any boss fight, there are scrolls that when you touch them, it will save your game.
How could you miss that?

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jax said:
Just before any boss fight, there are scrolls that when you touch them, it will save your game.
How could you miss that?

Yep found it, thanks

it kind of blends in with the surroundings so I didn't spot it the first time

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OK, so I'm stuck in Oolongs house, going around in circles. I can see several switches that I can't get. There's a green one that I can stand on but it doesn't push down. There's a red one that I stand on and the wall goes down, and I think I can use the pole to press another red switch on the other side, but I can't tell if I've pressed it or not (it looks pressed). Then there's another green one that is behind a fence that I can't seem to get over. The rest are all behind closed doors.

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious here, but any help would be appreciated!

ETA: I figured it out. I was right -- it was obvious!

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: