Dragonball Origins help

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by imz, Nov 8, 2008.

Nov 8, 2008

Dragonball Origins help by imz at 3:31 PM (1,216 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. imz
    OP

Member imz GBAtemp's vigilante

United Kingdom
    In episode 2-3 you have to go to Oolong's house and solve a long puzzle involving going through all the rooms and at the end, when you have solved the puzzle and pushed all the switches in the house, the main doors are opened and you enter the room to fight the boss (Oolong in armour) I lost almost immediately to the boss and found that when I died I started all the way at the beginning of the episode! Where are the save points in Ooolong's house?

2. Calafas

Member Calafas GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Cant think where the save points are, but the boss is easy enough, just buy lots of foods what give you health and its easy :]

3. Jax

Member Jax Pip Pip Cheerioink!

Portugal
    Just before any boss fight, there are scrolls that when you touch them, it will save your game.
    How could you miss that?

4. imz
    OP

Member imz GBAtemp's vigilante

United Kingdom
    Yep found it, thanks

it kind of blends in with the surroundings so I didn't spot it the first time

5. Bri

Member Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    OK, so I'm stuck in Oolongs house, going around in circles. I can see several switches that I can't get. There's a green one that I can stand on but it doesn't push down. There's a red one that I stand on and the wall goes down, and I think I can use the pole to press another red switch on the other side, but I can't tell if I've pressed it or not (it looks pressed). Then there's another green one that is behind a fence that I can't seem to get over. The rest are all behind closed doors.

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious here, but any help would be appreciated!

ETA: I figured it out. I was right -- it was obvious!

-Bri