Gaming Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who cares? there's more important things in the world than grammar and spelling.

Thank you. I'm ready to get back on topic. But just to close the issue, I was saying that it is NOT acceptable grammar here in the States.

As for the online in Joker, I doubt I'll even bother with it. If there are certain things you can only acquire via online, I might try it. But from what folks have been saying on the Gamespot forum, you can only compete if you hack your team, because most everyone else's teams will be hacked.
mad.gif

V

Vulpix

Okay, I hope I'm not the only one, but I feel really guilty killing the slimes in the game, because, you know, after my experience with Rocket Slime Adventures.

That she-slime I slaughtered could be the mother of a slime family...
cry.gif
Or that Healslime...

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I hope I'm not the only one, but I feel really guilty killing the slimes in the game, because, you know, after my experience with Rocket Slime Adventures.

That she-slime I slaughtered could be the mother of a slime family...
cry.gif
Or that Healslime...

laugh.gif

Yeah, they're pretty darn cute. I even named my first slime Rocket, and he's still in my battle party.

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I get the comm to talk to me so I can go to north celest? The sob is still busy and I have nothing else to do.

EDIT
I mean how do I get into the temple of fert, i have already been to north celest)

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm seriously wanting this game horribly so right now...but November is HELL. Mario, MOH, Zapper+Link, Ghost Squad, (still want and missed) Chibi Robo, and now this.

GRRR...

I want to test it in piss poor slow fashion (my pc is 6 years old)...any of those emulators run it?

V

Vulpix

Where am I supposed to go after my chicken transforms into his next form? I only see two ports, one leading to town and another leading back to the desert bowl island.

SinR

The Terribad Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Where am I supposed to go after my chicken transforms into his next form? I only see two ports, one leading to town and another leading back to the desert bowl island.

Go to Domus Isle from Palaish Isle, then go to where you went to the Desert Island, take the other jet-ski to the Rank C Isle

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My party consists of an Arcdemon (lvl 13), Spadiel (lvl 12) and whatever monster I am trying to level up. Getting a King Slime is a pain though, would I be able to catch him on the first island now?

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, you guys are moving along a lot faster than me. I've been hesitant to synthesize because I love all my monsters.
shy.gif
But I did finally synth my slime with something else to make a dragon slime, and also synthed other monsters to make other dudes. It was worth it too, since they grow powerful quick when they level up. I still miss my starter dudes though. :'(

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
For some reason when I try to enter the last shrine I need to that creepy hooded guy is in there and tells me to talk to the commissioner. Is that supposed to happen? This is after I went to try to ring the bells and they tell me to wait and that special monster thing tells me to explore new shrines since I'm not done yet. (Using backed up save)

My friend used a code to ring the bells and started the tourny even though I wasn't supposed to, so I went to the last shrine and upgraded the monster then the game told me to ring the bells, which happened already. So I was stuck there. (In my current save)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @K3Nv2