prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
gX8sm.jpg

Square Enix announced today a final release date of May 31 for Dragon Quest Monsters Terry's Wonderland 3D. In addition to a standard game-only version, Square Enix will offer a Special Pack that includes a original design 3DS system.

Terry's Wonderland 3D is a remake of the original 1998 Game Boy Dragon Quest Monsters game. It includes new monsters, four vs four battles, and other new elements. The game also has local and internet wireless support, and Street Pass features.

http://andriasang.co...m_date_and_3ds/

ugly 3ds

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've played plenty of Dragon Quest main series games, V and VIII are my favourites, but never a DQ Monster's title.
May have to try the 3DS remake, after all it's the same Terry that stars in DQ VI.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've played plenty of Dragon Quest main series games, V and VIII are my favourites, but never a DQ Monster's title.
May have to try the 3DS remake, after all it's the same Terry that stars in DQ VI.

He really isn't a main character in DQ6, since you don't get him in your party until later in the game after you beat Dhuran. Milly, who is Terry's sister (known as Milayou in the North American localization), is one of the main characters though. The events of DQ6 are post-DQM

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

He really isn't a main character in DQ6, since you don't get him in your party until later in the game after you beat Dhuran. Milly, who is Terry's sister (known as Milayou in the North American localization), is one of the main characters though. The events of DQ6 are post-DQM
I know that, I said he starred in the game, not that he's the main or anything.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It may confuse some people(esp. if they were born in the 90's) but it used to be called dragon warrior monsters,with that note aside it's a shame they didn't remake this for the ds...

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Square Enix announced today a final release date of May 31 for Dragon Quest Monsters Terry's Wonderland 3D. Thats exciting, even if it is only a J release date. Im crossing my fingers and waiting for a U release. In addition to a standard game-only version, Square Enix will offer a Special Pack that includes a original design 3DS system. That sounds cool but that looks like a poor photoshop project.

Terry's Wonderland 3D is a remake of the original 1998 Game Boy Dragon Quest Monsters game. It includes new monsters, four vs four battles, and other new elements. The game also has local and internet wireless support, and Street Pass features.

ugly 3ds

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yeah, well, that's like, your opinion, guys.

I think it looks sexy. I'd fuck it, in fact.
Via the earphone jack? ='D

On topic, I will get this game without a doubt, as for people saying that the name is upside down when you open it.. The design is meant for the owner to see, who cares about what others see...

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it looks pretty neat. Though I still like the Fire Emblem edition better than this one :tpi:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1