Dragon Quest IX - Cringle Coast

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Haloman800, Aug 22, 2010.

Aug 22, 2010
  1. Haloman800
    OP

Member Haloman800 a real gril

United States
    Like the description says, in DQ9, the most North East island, surrounded by rocks... How do I get there? The rocks block it off from departing from the boat. I need to go there to get quest 62 to get the treasure map.

Thanks.

Picture of the island I'm talking about: http://dragonquest.wikia.com/wiki/File:Cringle_Coast.PNG Island surrounded by rocks.

2. Rumsie

Member Rumsie GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    you have to be able to fly the starflight express, you are able to do that after you defeated corvus and did a quest in port laffhan (or whatever the name is).

3. Haloman800
    OP

Member Haloman800 a real gril

United States
    I beat the game.... I can no longer see Staffy or whatever...

Is there a quest where I can again?

Edit: I saw on the DQ wikia it's quest 147, where do you get it, and what's the quest name?

4. Gabelvampir

Member Gabelvampir Free Mars!

Germany
    According to GameFAQs DQ9 Quest FAQ (http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/937281-dragon-quest-ix-sentinels-of-the-starry-skies/faqs/60617) you get quest #147 from Sterling in the Starflight express and it's called 'Licensed to Drive'.

5. gettogaara

Member gettogaara GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Weird in my game it says quest 47. I got it after beating the game. It might have something to do with downloading quests but I'm not sure. Anyway you go to the little red headed girls hut(The one whos dad was leviathan) and talk to her and you have to bring her three pieces of equipment which I forogt what they are lol. Anyway once you take them you go to the mayors private beach where leviathan showed up before and fight him. After you beat him he will give you a fig and if you choose to eat it you can see stella again and get on the starflight express where sterling will give you a whistle and tell you hes letting you drive from now on.