Gaming dragon quest IX being sold early

  • Thread starter Thread starter corr0126
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 12,851
  • Replies Replies 60
ok ill try it thank you
yaynds.gif
 
Anyone know if there's a way to see how much exp. 'til the next level up? I see in the attributes sections of the character menu how much experience my character has, but it doesn't tell me when I level up next.
 
They've also included the divination spell for the priest class so you can see how much you need to level without having to go back to the church.
 
Man, i got it , but i cant finish the first freaking quest O_o is weird, i go to the freaking spiderweb the girl ask me to go, and i check everything it becomes night day again, etc, and i dont find anything "sparkly"
ohnoes.png
wth
 
Is your main character's class random or determined by your actions while in the observatory or something? Because...I'm...I'm a Minstrel.
frown.gif
 
Jiggah said:
They've also included the divination spell for the priest class so you can see how much you need to level without having to go back to the church.

Ah, okay. That's weird, though. I would have expected them to streamline that element of the game a bit. Still nice to know I can check on that from time to time.

Thanks, guys.
 
DemonicChocobo said:
Is your main character's class random or determined by your actions while in the observatory or something? Because...I'm...I'm a Minstrel.
frown.gif
You'll be able to change that later in.
 
WildArms said:
Man, i got it , but i cant finish the first freaking quest O_o is weird, i go to the freaking spiderweb the girl ask me to go, and i check everything it becomes night day again, etc, and i dont find anything "sparkly"
ohnoes.png
wth

You dont have to do that quest you know
mellow.gif
you can just skip it and continue the story
 

Site & Scene News