OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
QUOTE said:
main01.jpg

Dragon Quest Monsters Battle Road Victory - Summer [Wii] [Square-Enix]

The Wii version will replicate the basic gameplay of the arcade version. Players will be able to compete in four player battles using a single Wii, and also take part in online battles via Wi-Fi. The Wii version is also getting a new "Tournament Mode" where you collect cards while facing off in battle against a variety of characters in a virtual town.

Players will be able to link up the Wii and arcade versions, with a little help from DSi. Owners of the portable will be able to download a special "Dragon Quest Monsters Battle Road Victory Color Code Scanner" (tentative name) DSi Ware app. With this, the DSi will be able to scan in your arcade cards for transfer to the Wii. Pricing for the DSi Ware app has yet to be set.
source
hell yeah, too bad is japan only
frown.gif

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It has Yu-Gi-Oh Elements, but I think this is more comparable to Lilpri which an extremely popular arcade trading card game for girls which has it's own anime (It isn't bad either I suggest you watch it). Although Lilpri was made by Sega and I heard it's pretty good well there's where all the good stuff intended for Sonic was used. Now if Lilpri can have all of this.

Kamiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hell yeah! So, if that card scanner thing is only for arcade gaming, we don't have any problem with it. I've seen trailers about arcade version and it looks pretty damn cool.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since