Dragon Nest JP (Demo) Impressions!

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I recently downloaded the Dragon Nest Demo (Note:- this ain't an illegal download, it was provided by Nexon themselves) and tried it out, I must say, I can't wait for this game, it's just so damn amazing, fast-paced sword swinging, magic blasting, arrow piercing and heal raining action! It's really good in visual too, I always looked forward to trying it out and it was awesome, although the demo was Japanese and 2 dungeons long with all 4 characters at lv16, still it's enough for a demo right?
Graphics are quite decent, since these days people demand graphics, this time they got good enough graphics, as well as intriguing gameplay.
Gameplay consider devil may cry, where you pull off combos by different combinations, here you pull off combos by different skill combinations.
Sound track whatever background music and battle sounds the demo had, were all amazing
Story yes there is one, and there are cutscenes too with voice acting!!

I really can't wait for the US version, which is slated for 2011 release. Has anyone else tried the demo? Impressions? Opinions!? Something!!

Some screenshots I took (Didn't try the Cleric)

Sorceress AOE Blast

Archery Speedy Skills

Warriors Path

Character Selection Screen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later