ROM Hack DRAGON DOGMA DARK ARISEN SAVE EDITOR

simsimsim

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks OP for sharing the editor! However does anyone know how does stamina editing work? I changed the mStaminaBase to 2000 but nothing changed in game. All other values editing work fine.

simsimsim

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you want to change staminaLv
yup indeed. I thought at first that mstaminalv indicated the stamina your character would have at that level based on your vocation, so I put 35, and my character's stamina shrunk drastically. I eventually figured it out through testing and now have a nice stamina bar that allows me to sprint for much longer :)

orangpelupa

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
yup indeed. I thought at first that mstaminalv indicated the stamina your character would have at that level based on your vocation, so I put 35, and my character's stamina shrunk drastically. I eventually figured it out through testing and now have a nice stamina bar that allows me to sprint for much longer :)

please do tell how you do it

Valdrrak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Its a shame we cant just edit the savefile to allow inf sprinting, I like the stamina limit for climbing monsters and stuff but walking everywhere is a pain haha.

omega7

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just gonna put this here :
<f32 name="mStamina" value="3885.000000"/>- maximum displayed stamina
<f32 name="mStaminaBase" value="560.000000"/>- stamina variable when selecting build (height,weights)
<f32 name="mStaminaLv" value="3325.000000"/>- combined with mStaminaBase to give mStamina. Therefore i believe that you just need to change mStaminaLv.

Twinbladez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Found out Edizon ram editor works well. Found Gold and DCP values in 2 searches using U32.
i am using the latest atmosphere and latest OFW, tried edizon i clicked u32 and used ram search, i input the dcp value and it says cant find. how did you edit dcp?

Update: NVM I did it.

Last edited by Twinbladez,

mckwz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any of you guys have been able to make this work with SXOS? Please:yayswitch:

Edit: nevermind, it was stupid easy :D Downloaded a file from Nexusmods, changed the extension and injected via Edizon.

Last edited by mckwz,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh