ROM Hack DRAGON DOGMA DARK ARISEN SAVE EDITOR

Eriatarka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally wouldn't go online in any game while in atmosphere (or whatever you use) and the offline pawns are just as helpful imo. If you want powerful ones, use this save editor to get 999999 "internet points" and when you get a pawn use the stones search function to get higher leveled ones.

What exactly are the online points?

tegzie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What exactly are the online points?
The points used to get higher levelled pawns. So if your lvl 6 but your pawn is lvl 20 you pay a fee with online points, the greater the level difference more points you use. Using to save editor to generate points allows max level pawns which is 199 or infinite.

Reactions: Eriatarka

Eriatarka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I transfered a pc save to switch xbox and ps3 dont work.

Pc save to Switch definitely works.
I tested it and works just fine.
The Switch version of the game is based on the PC port, this is also the reason the save editor for PC works for the Switch file.

Staark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

omega7

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Pc save to Switch definitely works.
I tested it and works just fine.
The Switch version of the game is based on the PC port, this is also the reason the save editor for PC works for the Switch file.
when i transfred the save with the name change ,the game said that the save was corrupted

Last edited by omega7,

kja4kc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya, it seem that when the program (from 360haven) resign/rehash's the save file, it corrupts it. I opened up my unedited save file, decompressed then recompressed it without editing anything and save was corrupted when I tried to load it.

Last edited by kja4kc,

omega7

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
ok i figured out that if you grab the Savegame tool dor dragon dogma on steam, you can convert it to xml and edit it (use https://www.360haven.com/forums/thr...gma-Modding-Full-Save-Editing?highlight=dogma as reference)
This program is a command prompt program, so open the command prompt, drag the progam into it and then space, then type "-u" then space and then drag the the save file into the command prompt and it should unpack it. The list of command is in the Readme file.

Edit : If you just open the progam without command prompt THEN IT WILL CLOSE IMMEDIATELY

Reactions: rafaelia

rafaelia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok i figured out that if you grab the Savegame tool dor dragon dogma on steam, you can convert it to xml and edit it (use https://www.360haven.com/forums/thr...gma-Modding-Full-Save-Editing?highlight=dogma as reference)
This program is a command prompt program, so open the command prompt, drag the progam into it and then space, then type "-u" then space and then drag the the save file into the command prompt and it should unpack it. The list of command is in the Readme file.

Edit : If you just open the progam without command prompt THEN IT WILL CLOSE IMMEDIATELY

Awesome! I managed to place Secret of Metamorphosis into my inventory using this tool, here's a list of item IDs (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ZeSZMqOWG2YuzWcDA5aYm2PAc/edit#gid=2076196192)

rafaelia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Could you tell me how to do it? I want gold idol

Sure, so use checkpoint to get your DD_Savedata, transfer to PC, place in the root of your C: drive, download the DDsavetool.exe and put in the same place, run CMD, navigate to C: drive root (cd C:\), then type "DDsavetool.exe -u DD_Savedata", you'll then have a DD_Savedata.xml file.

Open that file with a text editor, find the place that begins with <array name="mItem" type="class", below that lists all the items in your inventory, the first for me had <s16 name="data.mItemNo" value="63"/> - this is the item ID, I checked using the spreadsheet to see what item 63 was to make sure it was unimportant (it was just a Beech Branch) and replaced that number with the one I wanted e.i 1635 for the Secret of Metamorphosis.

Once done save the XML file, and open CMD again, this time typing "DDsavetool.exe -r DD_Savedata.xml" to repack the save, then you simply transfer to switch and inject the new save using checkpoint :)

Reactions: Lalapaloozer

Eriatarka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i transfred the save with the name change ,the game said that the save was corrupted

Did you change the save file name? you cant just put the ddda.sav into the switch I think.
This is what I did: I created a backup using checkpoint, then on the computer I replace that checkpoint save with the pc one (you gotta change the pc save file name to the one from the switch)
extension an all though The switch save doesn't have any extension; it isn't a .sav if I'm correct.

Do that and see if it works. I've done it a couple of times like this with no issue.

Edit: My bad my brain is still asleep, I just properly read your reply.
If you correctly change the name (taking in mind the extension which is none) and is a "virgin" save, meaning no edits. I don't know then what could be the problem.
I've imported a pc save file and I have also edited using OP's link to add more online points (rift crystals) with 0 issues.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

any way to convert the switch save file to be use for pc ?

Extract the save file and change the name to ddda.sav and that's it, You pc version should be able to recognize it.

Last edited by Eriatarka,

DiabloFan42069

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by DiabloFan42069,

Nazosan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I too am unable to get my PC save to work on the Switch version. No clue why. I had an idea from this though. Using ddsavetool I extracted the save data, then repacked it with the same tool. Curiously enough this seems to have worked. Perhaps you might try doing that for going the other way around?

Open that file with a text editor, find the place that begins with <array name="mItem" type="class", below that lists all the items in your inventory, the first for me had <s16 name="data.mItemNo" value="63"/> - this is the item ID, I checked using the spreadsheet to see what item 63 was to make sure it was unimportant (it was just a Beech Branch) and replaced that number with the one I wanted e.i 1635 for the Secret of Metamorphosis.
I think you looked at the same tutorial I did on NexusMods. But this is the hardest possible way. If you look at the posts there is a much better way. Just edit <s32 name="mSurgeryTicket" value="0"/> to say <s32 name="mSurgeryTicket" value="-1"/> in the XML instead.

Valdrrak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I too am unable to get my PC save to work on the Switch version. No clue why. I had an idea from this though. Using ddsavetool I extracted the save data, then repacked it with the same tool. Curiously enough this seems to have worked. Perhaps you might try doing that for going the other way around?

I think you looked at the same tutorial I did on NexusMods. But this is the hardest possible way. If you look at the posts there is a much better way. Just edit <s32 name="mSurgeryTicket" value="0"/> to say <s32 name="mSurgeryTicket" value="-1"/> in the XML instead.

To make your files on switch work on PC you need to open the file up with the DDsavetool.exe by dragging the save file (renamed to DDDA.sav) over top of the exe then it will generate a "DDDA.sav.xml" then you can do what you like with it but then before you repack it for PC use you need to add;

<u64 name="mSteamID" value="#############"/>

near the bottom under <u32 name="mTimeAttackBest" value="4294967295"/> works for me. its like line 743254 or something and make sure the steamID value is your steam one, so you can find this by extracting a PC save to xml and grabbing it from there. Now we just need mods to work haha.

Nazosan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure why you quoted me. As you can see in the quote I said the other way around. I got it sorted though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu