Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, first time poster, long time reader
tongue.gif
. I'm having a problem with Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 NTSC,
the game loads fine but when i get to the intro screen with the ships racing through space the game hangs, if i press any
button the screen goes black, i have tried every usb loader around, USB Loader GX r533, USB Loader CFG 31C,
Neogamma R4, you name it i tried it and it always hangs in the same place. I also burned the game and tried it with gecko 1.9,
Disc Channel, Neogamma and the same thing happens. I've tried others revs too, down to 10 and still the same.
Every other game loads just fine. Any help, suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Oh, btw:

3.2, cios 38 rev 13a, cios 222, HBC 1.0.3, Twilight Hacked, Softmii 2.1, preloader .28.

Cocosimp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, ok then... forget about DBZ
rolleyes.gif
. I got Punch Out from a friend and the damn thing doesn't work either, it just goes to a black screen, now i know i'm missing something, should i just update to 4.0, because most of the new games if not all of them won't work on my Wii.

D

Deleted User

wow mine works great, i have no problems at all could be a defective burn idk, the video in mine is choppy very choppy but it goes through

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag