Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Cocosimp, Jun 19, 2009.

Jun 19, 2009
  1. Cocosimp
    OP

Newcomer Cocosimp Member

United States
    Hello, first time poster, long time reader [​IMG]. I'm having a problem with Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 NTSC,
    the game loads fine but when i get to the intro screen with the ships racing through space the game hangs, if i press any
    button the screen goes black, i have tried every usb loader around, USB Loader GX r533, USB Loader CFG 31C,
    Neogamma R4, you name it i tried it and it always hangs in the same place. I also burned the game and tried it with gecko 1.9,
    Disc Channel, Neogamma and the same thing happens. I've tried others revs too, down to 10 and still the same.
    Every other game loads just fine. Any help, suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Oh, btw:

3.2, cios 38 rev 13a, cios 222, HBC 1.0.3, Twilight Hacked, Softmii 2.1, preloader .28.

2. Cocosimp
    OP

Newcomer Cocosimp Member

United States
    Well, ok then... forget about DBZ [​IMG]. I got Punch Out from a friend and the damn thing doesn't work either, it just goes to a black screen, now i know i'm missing something, should i just update to 4.0, because most of the new games if not all of them won't work on my Wii.

3. Cpt-DS

Newcomer Cpt-DS Member

Portugal
    So tenkaichi 3 isnt working with gamma eh? I was about to download it lol. 2 bad [​IMG]

4. WitoRIT92

Member WitoRIT92 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    wow mine works great, i have no problems at all could be a defective burn idk, the video in mine is choppy very choppy but it goes through

5. samemind

Newcomer samemind Newbie

Canada
    Has anyone found a solution to this? I have the exact same problem as Cocosimp.