Dragon Ball FighterZ not working

mae77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi guys. I was in CFW 11, updated to 13.0.0 and this game doesn't run since I installed the 1.28 and 1.29 versions.
Today I updated FW to 13.1.0, and nothing. Black screen of death with the game.
I installed the sigpatches manually and also with AIO-switch-updater and nothing.
Does this game requires something else to run on AMS? All another games work but this :-(
Thx in advance.
PS: I downloaded the game and updates from several places, and don't installing the DLCs until it works
PS2: I'm in AMS 1.2.4 (with 13.0.0 I was in 1.1.1), tried with Goldleaf and Awoo Installer and nothing

Last edited by mae77,

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With DBFZ on switch sometimes it takes forever
what i did was when you boot into the game just push home and then go back to DBFZ and wait for a sec and then it would usually start up

realrj

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone knows how this was solved?
I have been having this issue since forever and was only able to install the game and all dlc once. After that, it always crashes after more or less 10 dlc installed

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Maybe faulty DLCs, check your source.

Or visiting maintenance mode can help.
How to properly? Short version:

While loading fusee.bin hold both volume buttons and keep holding them until you reach the mode, if you inject fusee directly, hold the buttons from RCM onwards, if you chainload fusee from hekate hold the buttons before and after tapping the boot entry for Atmosphere.
Inside the mode take a look at the first option, it should state your FW and CFW version and if you booted the mode for sysNAND or emuNAND, which is important in case you use an emuNAND, both NANDs don't affect each other.
Nevertheless you do NOTHING and just reboot by holding POWER until the Switch turns off and then turning it on like you normally do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs