Dragon Ball Evolution The Movie The Game Screens!

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The good news is that the PSP-bound video game based on Dragonball Evolution looks yards better than the game based on Street Fighter: The Movie.

The bad news? There's nary a hideously bright costume or outrageously bad spiked hairstyle to be seen in new Dragonball Evolution screens. There are just men in khakis and women in sensible shoes. But it has Dragonball in the title and it will likely sell in the tens of thousands.

News Source: Kotaku

akuchan

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulma doesn't have purple hair? ...instant fail, just imagine what the rest of the charcters would be like... yamcha has gray hair.. goku without the pineapple hairstyle..

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HazNobody said:
Oh, no way... Street Fighter: The Movie already looks better than this... thing.
At least it had Kylie dressed as Cammy to fap over.

I'm still amazed that Capcom allowed Incredible Technologies to make that game.

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian Uranium said:
HazNobody said:
Oh, no way... Street Fighter: The Movie already looks better than this... thing.
At least it had Kylie dressed as Cammy to fap over.

I'm still amazed that Capcom allowed Incredible Technologies to make that game.
lol yeah but seriously it makes me wanna hurl

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
akuchan said:
Bulma doesn't have purple hair? ...instant fail, just imagine what the rest of the charcters would be like... yamcha has gray hair.. goku without the pineapple hairstyle..
She usually has turquoise hair IIRC:

bulma.jpg

Only in a few instances has she had bluish/purple hair:

Bulma1.JPG

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its amazing how they can get a Dragon Ball movie wrong.
Though the first mistake is to try and replicate the first series. While the best its also the most random and silly of the entire franchise.
The Z series would be the best to start with. Throw in a little saiyen fighting, do some stuff, jump to frieza and go SUPER SAIYEN! WAGGGA WAGGA then just end the movie there and act like you're never gonna make a sequel.
Instant money magnet.

Though alot of it would be hard, you could easily just trucate it down to simple bits.
Lift people on wires, change hair black and at poitns gold.
Fly around, shoot energy blasts back and fourth, and bam success!
Hell, you'd never have to leave the studio, just use a blue screen.
Heck, its been done before with a fully CGed movie and that was pretty good. (Sky Captain and the world of tomorrow.)
Most people would jsut be confused though. "Those guys flyed all around and like, shoot fireballs out of their hands and then fought some weird naked alien dude. I thought I was on drugs have the time and I never even touched the stuff." The fans though, they would by the DVD three times. One for each saga it represents. Including the one that never existed in the middle, but they'll buy it.

Anyway, on the topic.

Mega ultra super fail of the five millionth degree.
Bad game, for a bad movie which shoulda just been terminator 4 alternate universe of pointlessness.
Which it tends to look more like than Dragon Ball anything.
But hey, at least Shenron might make an appearence. Well, he'll be played by a trained border collie but hey, it'll be Shenron!

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
arghh, that's one handsome face u got there goku
ohmy.gif
[/sarcasm]

and on a totally unrelated note: I pray that this game will be pushed back thanks to some major bug till 2050, hopefully by then, none of us live to ever see this ever again
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-